PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ame Attempts To Reach Arceus

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

Amieg's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAmieg
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
well. something a bit unexpected happened today. I got a shiny dewpider and a shiny snom, they were pretty nice, I like them they're cute and I named the snom booger. And then I hatched a wimpod egg how did I know my first melan wasn't going to be the 'mon I was specifically hunting and instead be just some random other 'mon instead lol (not complaining, I love wimpod they're so silly, I just wish I could finally bring the noi hunt to an end so I can dex more stuff...)
Social interaction scares me, apologies for any awkwardness ^^' Avatar is a jangmo-o designed to look vaguely like Moros from Hades 2, drawn by me. l.pnga.pngMo-o eggs without a melan: 853o.pngx.png Journal - 9.5 hrs ahead - he/they/any - death wings: 0/500 - F2U bait
WELL. it has been a while since I did an update here, I have been quite distracted w studying as of late lol Type race has been going well, as has the noibat hunt I guess. I have so many shiny noibats though someone please take them away from me it's terrifying they're everywhere... In other news: I have albino croccy!!!! She's very cute, pleasant little smile... I don't want to evolve her but I want the albino dex entries so alas, Pearly :) must evolve. I also have another 'mon named booger. This time a Paldean wooper. Still no luck on getting a melan noi, 5,762 hatches into this hunt now and got my 2nd ubercharm going so HOPEFULLY sometime in the near future I'll be seeing purple sparkles. For now, though, I'll just be seeing lots of blue (so much blue. please. take them. if you PM me saying you'd like to save me from my shiny noibat suffering I will give you a shiny noi of your choice for free. /gen)
Today's got a very good boost combo going on so I'm going full boosts (except for hypermode and rus for obvious reasons) to try get my melan and good GOD I just got troll partied. I am suffering.
SHE'S HERE!!!! SHE'S FINALLY HERE!!! IN THE LAST THREE EGGS OF THE DAY SHE HATCHED!!!! I CAN FINALLY END THIS!!!!!!!!
I. am going to start a new hunt today! I wanna hatch spriggies. I like the cats they are very silly.
Ah, boost days, somehow I never get a shiny on them, even if I use a charm lol Did get a lil albino shinx though so I'm not complaining, just laughing at the strangeness of RNG :p
570+ hatches... still no shiny electrice :'') lil fella does not want to come home!!!
buh new update jumpscare. I am grandmaster rank now!!! Who knew making friends on here would lead to terrifying levels of dex completion haha Started a mo-o hunt for dragon TR after getting two shinies in one party at around 760+ hatches into my electrike hunt (those were my first shinies of the hunt too. it took so long), got shiny 1 at 69 hatches which is far better luck than I've had in prior hunts! currently have 3 shinies hatched and I think 4 albinos at 676 hatches so the baits I made are working lol

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page