PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

⛰️Team Tectonic Rage Raffle - Nov. 2023⛰️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 1234

Enbees's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEnbees
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Welcome to the Tectonic Rage Type Race Raffle!
Hey there, y'all! Seeing as our lovely leader said that we could feel free to create a raffle, and I didn't see anyone offer, I figured I would step up and create one! This raffle will run until 23:59:59 Server Time on November 29th, and on the 30th, winners will be drawn and prizes will be sent out as soon as possible! (I only have 5 trade slots, so please be patient.)
Winners will be drawn using Namepicker!

Important Info

• As I am running the raffle, I, in accordance with the rules, will not be entering.
  • For the first wave of prizes, once a name is picked, they will automatically be removed from the list, to ensure everyone is only chosen once before all prizes are distributed.
  • If there are more prizes than entries, once everyone receives a prize, I will input the list into namepicker once again, and distribute the extra prizes based on the results.
  • I want to be as fair as possible, so I will be making sure that each prize will be worth at least 20 ZC. I will take care of making sure they reach that minimum, through combining donations and/or adding my own items!

Rules

• Obviously, all PFQ rules apply.
  • Please also keep in mind this rule from the contest rules: "Participants may not "pass" on prizes, in the expectation of receiving a different or better prize. If a participant "passes" on the prize(s) they won, they forfeit all future prizes as well."
  • This raffle is for members of Team Tectonic Rage! If you are not on the ground team this month, your entry will not be counted.
  • You must have at least 200 points for this type race to enter, sorry! Good things take effort! :)
  • Please use the entry form, including the inventory code. Do not manually type out your score. I need to be able to ensure that you are not lying to try to enter the raffle when you don't qualify.
  • You will not get any extra entries for donating. Everyone gets one entry.

Donation Requirements

• Donations of pokemon must be specials (S/A/M) or deltas. If a pokemon's DP value is under 20 ZC, I will either pair it off with another low exp pokemon, or an item (or items) of medium value, so that it will reach at least 20 ZC in value combined. (It's much appreciated to include an item of your own in that case, but not necessary!) If this is the case, the items will be mentioned in the pokemon's name or description. The exception to this is that exclusives/variants will be considered slightly more valuable than their delta point value.
  • Donations do not have to be ground types! Any type of special will do!
  • If you would like two donations to be kept together as one prize, please inform me!
  • Item donations will also be accepted, however, they must be of either medium or high value. Items of high value should be sent with a regular (non-special) pokemon, and the item will be the prize. Items of medium value will be paired with any deltas that are offered as prizes, or low exp specials to ensure that nobody gets a prize with little value. (Don't worry too much about figuring out how they should be used, I can do that, unless you specify they need be kept with the pokemon you send them with! If you aren't sure on the value, you can always ask!)
  • If, by some chance, exceedingly high value items or pokemon (for instance, a pokeradar or a melan) are donated, they will be listed as a "grand prize." The grand prizes, if any, will be separate from the main prizes. You will automatically be entered into the grand prize pool, and it will be drawn separate from the rest of the prizes, as an additional prize. This is to ensure that the main pool of prizes is relatively fair. (I cannot, however, ensure that they are all perfectly equal.)

Item Value Examples

Medium Value (Paired with Delta/Low Exp)High Value (Item Prize)Exceedingly High Value (Grand Prize)
Medium Gems, lower-value summon items, boxes, etc.Items with worth equal to or over 20 ZC but under 100ZC: Albino Radar, (certain) Megastones, summon items, DCP x10, large gems, etc. Anything worth over 100 ZC: Melans, Special Deltas, Special Legends, Pokeradar, Shiny Charm, Hypermode, übercharm, DCP x60, etc.

Entry Form

[B]Username:[/B] [B]Score:[/b][inventory=typerace] [B]Donations?:[/b] [B]Comments/Concerns:[/b]

Prize Pool

Grand Prize

Main Prize Pool

Entrants

UserRaffle NumberDonations?
championhestu1N/A
HiveQueen2N/A
VII320 Ruby Orbs
Jaheira43x Shiny Paldean Wooper
Glass Kitten5Magatama, dragon statue, Kanaloa
furthernerd6N/A
åwkwårdgîråffë7albino Elekid
nifflerstorm8Shiny + Albino Pachirisu
astroargentum91 shiny + 1 albino Rowlet
The-Inverted-Eye10Albino radar, Shiny stunfisk, albino stunfisk
SølFøx2111Delta Vulpix + Ruby Orb
OwlFall122 Albino Ralts, 1 Shiny Horsea, and 1 Shiny Poochyena
flybynyx13Delta Amaura (Flying), Shiny Omanyte, Albino Elekid, and a pair of Troll Twins (Shiny & Albino Shieldons). Separately, a Vaporeonite Q Megastone
StarlitKingdom144 Albino Phanpy, 1 Albino Gible
Katriela15Albino Regigigas, Delta Kinaster (Ground) with Kusanagi
apatheticcritter16delta toxicroak + medium poison gem and box, delta wooper + medium Ground gem + box

Donations w/o entry

UserDonation
JamTheAdo7 Albino Sandshrew, 7 shiny sandshrew
moongoershiny tinkatink + albino radar
psychic.png Current Type Race score = 0 psychic.png
Saving for Memory Stick!
598/200
All art by me.
championhestu's Avatarchampionhestu
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Username: championhestu Score: 0 Donations?: I don't have any, sorry! Comments/Concerns: Good luck everyone! It was great to be part of your team this month.
HiveQueen's AvatarHiveQueen
ultra.png
Username: HiveQueen Score:0 Donations?: N/A Comments/Concerns: Thank you for organising this!
VII's Avatarhypermode-12.pngVII
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
username: VII! score:0 donations?: since im done with them, i'll be donating 20 ruby orbs if that's okay! :D comments/concerns: it was lots of fun! good luck on your next races, everyone!!

QUOTE originally posted by VII

username: VII! score:0 donations?: since im done with them, i'll be donating 20 ruby orbs if that's okay! :D comments/concerns: it was lots of fun! good luck on your next races, everyone!!
Sure thing!! Feel free to send them whenever you'd like! :)
Jaheira's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJaheira
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Username: Jaheira Score: 0 Donations?: Comments/Concerns: Good luck everyone!
  • p.png
  • Shop
  • ©
Current hunt
y.pngc.png2.pngw.png
Trainer's Trinkets Hunt Extras | Breeding Pairs Dex Trades | Summon Swaps
Avatar by Dachsbuns Template by Jaheira with the help of Hrafnae Dragapult image is official Pokémon artwork from Bulbapedia
Everyone has been added! <3 I will update the prize pool when I have time to get everything together properly! :)
Glass Kitten's AvatarGlass Kitten
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Username: Glass Kitten Score:Ground 0 Donations?:I have a Magatama and Kanaloa summons if you'd like? Comments/Concerns: Fun hatching w y'all! If I decide I have something more I'd like to donate in a bit would that be okay?
🫀🦤🦜💉🦚Icon is me and my vaporeon!💧🐈💧
art by EmyChan!!
art by Amieg!!
Pet's name: Acid Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

QUOTE originally posted by Glass Kitten

Username: Glass Kitten Score:Ground 0 Donations?:I have a Magatama and Kanaloa summons if you'd like? Comments/Concerns: Fun hatching w y'all! If I decide I have something more I'd like to donate in a bit would that be okay?
Sure thing! Feel free to send any donations you'd like any time before the end of the raffle! <3
furthernerd's Avatarfurthernerd
grandmaster.pngd.png
Username:furthernerd Score:0 Donations?:n/a Comments/Concerns:thank you for hosting!!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page