PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 30

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
Yay!! I cannot wait for this Saturday, absolutely love new Exclusives. Plus I love the multicolored eggie ♡.
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
Yay! The new exclusives look awesome/adorable! :)
Always helping anyone with anything, Just Ask!
Shadow Pawmi Avatar by me!
Alcryst's AvatarAlcryst
Im very excited for the new season and exclusives!
Mikayla • She/her • Other JournalSiblingToyhouseFlight Rising Feel free to send me a PM, spar(s), trade(s), or gifts! Type Race Score: 0
dingusmaximus's Avatardingusmaximus
new omelets just dropped gonna cook me some breaky fr
Pfp done by moth.graveyard (allowed use by moth.graveyard as well)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
In anticipation of the latest Fishing-based Tournament, I've made a couple of adjustments to the Fishing Hut. - Before casting your line, you will have a checkbox option to enable a sound effect when you hook something, reducing the eye strain/focus needed as a simple audio cue will suffice. - The odds of Shiny fish has been boosted 4x from 1/4096 to 1/1024. Eventually I will get around to adding the Super Rod, which will enable shiny hunting in some manner, but today is not yet that day. Still, something to look forward to! - Shiny fish will no longer run away unless either you deplete its strength, or its wrath reaches maximum (and even the only on a 50% chance). Both of these can be avoided by throwing additional Bait at the fish, restoring its strength and reducing its wrath. Hope this helps!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Now that’s an awesome QoL update! Looking forward to fishing like no tomorrow during the tournament!
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 37 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page