PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments Season 30

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Sorry for the late announcement, IRL things came up and I forgot and don't have a backup in place for this... Oops! Anyway, here we are now.
The following changes will come into effect when Season 30 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday November 18th)
Season 30 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Jasper)
Ground Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Bug before Season 30 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Bug Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Lazuli Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 29 Exclusives has lowered. Season 28 Exclusives now use Lazuli Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 28 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 27 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Lazuli Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Jasper Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Bug Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Lazuli Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Lazuli Tokens up to Jasper Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Jasper Tournament Tokens, but only after a Tournament offering it as a prize has completed. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Gonna sound stupid but the multi coloured one reminds me of the rocket ice lollies I used to get as a kid. You have no idea hope eager I am for the next season. I'm hunting Quokuddle and the eggs are a nightmare to get.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Arretrea's AvatarArretrea
Neato :D I like the colours for these. The first one I'm thinking frog? But we did have Dribbit just 2 seasons ago. Maybe some kind of lizard? The second egg makes me think of two things: parrots and popsicles.

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

Gonna sound stupid but the multi coloured one reminds me of the rocket ice lollies I used to get as a kid.
And apparently I'm not the only one on the popsicle thoughts xD It is the winter season after all.
Mudkip emoji, made by me
Score: 0
Zjarrlou's AvatarZjarrlou
Ooo my first thought when seeing the second egg was "gummy worms" xD
pecharunt's Avatarpecharunt
im excited for the egg on the left. i woner what'll hatch - it just looks so pretty :0
icarus. 26. they/he. journal. trade shop. avatar. i collect normal modests & S/A hasties, naives and timids. check my about me for the summons i'm buying!
credit
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
My mind jumped to those rocket ice pops when I saw the multi-coloured egg, too Have no idea what the other egg could be, though. Maybe Grass?
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 17 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Luxwing's AvatarLuxwing

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

Gonna sound stupid but the multi coloured one reminds me of the rocket ice lollies I used to get as a kid.
OH GOOD IT WASNT JUST ME. Im hyped for the new season!
Quagmire's AvatarQuagmire
I can confirm that I was NOT harmed in the making of these new tokens
Trying to brainstorm some ideas for what the eggs could be. I agree with everyone that Left Egg (Legg™) seems lizard or amphibian-like, and that Right Egg is very parrot or candy/popsicle-like. The banding on it also reminds me of a maraca? I know Maractus exists, but it's not like the same inspiration can't be used to make wildly different pokemon.
- 0 Icon by Dachsbuns!
Kaffoum's AvatarKaffoum
omygosh its lovebird coloured!
Avatar + profile pixels by me ✪ Avatar Art Shop ✪

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page