PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌸 Team Bloom Doom (Grass) Raffle [Sept 2023] 🌸

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123456

floaromas's Avatarfloaromas
grandmaster.pngd+.png

Welcome to the September 2023 Team Bloom Doom Raffle!

View the results here!

Hi everyone and congratulations on getting third place in this month's type race! I will be hosting the raffle this month (thank you, ninetynine!). Thank you guys so much for participating-- I know the raffle is coming a little late this month but hopefully it'll be as great as our team was this type race!
  1. All Pokefarm rules apply.
  2. You must be member of Team Grass to enter the raffle.
  3. Please use the entry form! It helps out a lot in the organizational aspect of the raffle.
  4. Everyone who has participated in the Type Race and entered the raffle gets a ticket. Details on tickets will be provided below.
  5. Donations will be accepted until September 29th.
  6. Please accept your prizes within 48 hours after the end of the raffle. Please DM me if you have any extenuating circumstances that prevent you from accepting in that timeframe and I will hold on to it for you. Otherwise they will be re-added to the prize pool and drawn again.
Donations and participant applications will close on September 29th. The first round of prizes will be sent out September 30th. I will let you all know if there are any changes to the schedule.

Entry Form

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Amount of points:[/b] [inventory=typerace] [b]Are you donating any prizes?[/b] [b]Is there a specific prize you would like?[/b]: [b]Other:[/b]
  • Point System
  • Entrants
  • Accepted Donations
  • Prize Pool
Everyone who participated in this month's type race gets a ticket! At 200 points you receive 1 extra ticket, 500 is another ticket, and one ticket is given per every 500 points after that (e.g. a user with 50 points gets 1 ticket, a user with 500 gets 3, and a user with 3000 points gets 8 tickets). You may have a maximum of 15 tickets but this is subject to change based on how many raffle prizes there are in total. Raffle prizes are assigned at random using a number generator. Everyone is allowed to have a handful of preferred prizes. Please let me know in your sign-up post and if you like one that is added after you sign up, please edit your original submission with that one. I will try my best to make sure people receive one of their preferences, but I cannot guarantee that you will. If multiple people want the same prize all the usernames included will be entered into random.org and the winner will be chosen at random. Please make your preferred prizes what you want. I will try my best to make sure you don't get what you don't want, but I cannot guarantee that completely. Users will not receive the prizes they personally donated but other than that it's up to chance-- it's very difficult to make sure user X doesn't get Pokemon Y if there are several of them from several users in the raffle. If you have any further questions about the raffle/what or how to donate/how the process works/etc please post down below or DM me!
Username TR Score Tickets
OpRebirth 4032 10
Ludmila 19,258 15
Zero26 1533 5
octofoilflingza 2910 7
kukurbuu 2819 7
StarlitKingdom 2241 6
Hyoshi 1152 4
ninetynine 3407 8
MissaSinfonia 1465 4
aloeveraplants 1733 5
CQHerosteve 4832 11
naydras 2148 6
ShadowSpirez 883 3
DankFury 3124 8
Foiry 343 2
TantheGnome 176 1
Rylee 5068 12
Viole 3143 8
astroargentum 1733 5
Zephirine 1201 4
Blueflygon 1146 4
Tré Cool 1582 5
Rosé the Plague 2751 7
TurtleTurtle96 475 2
LillianIsAGayCat 1614 5
Arcite 1038 4
Pokemon accepted as donations: • Shiny, Albino, Melanistic and special Delta Pokemon • Custom Sprite Pokemon • Regular Delta Pokemon holding items • Mega Pokemon Items accepted as donations: • Hypermode vouchers/ Uber Charms / Shiny Charms • Summon items or seals • Mega stones or seals • Delta Point vouchers • DayCare Pass Packs (x10 or x60) • Boxboxes and boxes • Large gems (deltas can hold medium gems) • Relic items • Z-Crystals (deltas can hold shards) If you have a question about donations please post down below or DM me! Thank you <3

Special Pokemon

Items

Delta Pokemon

Other

I spent so long making this section look good on desktop just for it to look like absolute trash on mobile.
Thank you guys so much for being part of the team and doing such a wonderful job this month! Happy raffle~
flora | she/her | 24
OpRebirth's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOpRebirth
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
Username: OpRebirth Amount of points: 0 Are you donating any prizes? Yes Is there a specific prize you would like?: One of the Shiny Budew or Rowlett would be nice, but as is usual, just something that wasn't originally mine is preferred Other:
Score: 0
Badge Credit to LycanKai
Ludmila's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLudmila
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Username: Ludmila Amount of points: 0 Are you donating any prizes? Yes I will! Will send them now c: Is there a specific prize you would like?: DCPx 60, Helix Orb, Psychium Z, anything that's Sassy/Naughty/Lonely natured and nothing donated by me. Other: Thanks for hosting!
Shandi | She/They | 24
Oct 11
Journal Shop with Addy ♥ PFP made by Dachsbuns ♥ v-steel.png Type Race Points: 0 v-steel.png
credit
Background from Rune Factory Series F2U code by Gumshoe
Zero26's AvatarZero26
master.pnge.png
Username: Zero26 Amount of points: 0 Are you donating any prizes? Yes, sent already. Is there a specific prize you would like?: No, random is fine. Other: Thanks to everyone!
Username: octofoilflingza Amount of points: 0 Are you donating any prizes? yup Is there a specific prize you would like?: anything's fine as long as it's not a lileep lol Other: twelve lileep is a lot of lileep to send to a person, didja know that?
literally a bigeye octopus name's daitex and I'm perpetually tired --- avatar drawn by me
jukeolantern's Avatarjukeolantern
arceus.pngd.png
Username: kukurbuu Amount of points: 0 Are you donating any prizes? yes, sending now! Is there a specific prize you would like?: any lonely/impish (in that order of preference), daycare passes Other: good luck and good job everyone~
  • counters
  • trophies
k.png8 / 543l.png || v-dragon.png ~ 0
trophy by nïnetynïne/InkieZach
art by Amieg!!
Username: StarlitKingdom Amount of points: 0 Are you donating any prizes? Yep, will be sending soon Is there a specific prize you would like?: Anything I didn't donate, please Other: This was a great type race, and I can't wait to be on Bloom Doom again~
Badge Credit to LycanKai
Hyoshi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHyoshi
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge.png
Username: Hyoshi (I was Twilly) Amount of points: 0 Are you donating any prizes? yep! Sending ASAP Is there a specific prize you would like?: o.png p.png 8.png 5.png Other: Congrats on getting third team!
Apathy comforts me like a cell comforts an inmate It won't get better, I assure you ─── ⋆⋅☼⋅⋆ ── ✧ fizzy bubbles ✧ last.fm ✧ toyhou.se ✧ carrd ✧ icon/sig credit ✧
Username: nïnetynïne Amount of points: 0 Are you donating any prizes?: yeah ofc! Will toss them over asap <3 Is there a specific prize you would like?: uh.. no pumpkaboo's as i have enough a please not my little critters, they deserve better homes dont they :3 Wishlist: -s/a deltas -s/a legendaries - dcp - z crystals - Delta points (dp) - Lonely specials - any specials:3 - delta babies - anything literally that's not mine :) I'm not as picky ^^ Other: thanks again!! Can't express it enough but! Yeaaa we Rollin!! Let's have an amazing raffle as typerace hasn't ended exactly yet :3 (well, might be capping her but yk what I mean xD) EDIT: sorry for the trillion edits my thing wasn't formating right LOL 😅
ro - she/her - lonely/naughty Fairy Score : 0
trophy art by me,pixeled by inkiezach
☆☆ Local Wishforge Stall [GEMS/RTES/RELICS] ☆☆ Avatar art by elephants2754 (inactive)
MissaSinfonia's AvatarMissaSinfonia
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Username: MissaSinfonia Amount of points: 0 Are you donating any prizes? yep!! Is there a specific prize you would like?: don't want to get any of what we're donating lol - other than that, one of the albino Delta Pachirisu or one of the special Shaymin would be nice!! Other: wanna once again say that this TR was rlly fun!! this is the second raffle we're involved in too and it's exciting!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Sept 2023 Bloom Doom Trophy : credit to nïnetynïne and SUNNELIØN Feb 2024 Hydro Vortex Trophy : credit to InkieZach Royal Starcore Collective Ceph - phe/phex previous username : royal-starcore avatar is from 123rf.com/

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page