PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Whats your gender identity?

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 12345

inactive's Avatarinactive
grandmaster.pngc.png
I don't know anymore frankly
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
ace.png
I am male, but I think I might be asexual. \(•-•)/ not sure yet
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. Pokémon sprite credit goes to the Wiki page of Pokéfarm Q. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
angelbeast111's Avatarangelbeast111
ultra.png
I'm genderfluid in the sense that my connection to gender is very vague often but I know I'm not just one thing all the time. I like wearing fem clothes a LOT because of the easy accessibility to numerous styles but I often don't like the gendered terms attached to that. Not always, but often. I also like wearing masc clothes too but sometimes struggle finding stuff I like and can afford that doesn't make me look like a fratboy. I don't hate my body, but sometimes it doesn't feel like the right one for me. I tend to go by they/them but I don't mind hearing he or she or a neo here and there. I've actually wanted to open up for neos more recently to see if any stick, but they/them has just been so easy and comfortable. I guess I just exist, and the abstractness of it all makes me just feel like I should be a doll with swappable parts. Like that'd be WAY easier /gen.
Angel/Neo || 22 || Leo || They/He/She Genderfluid || Demisexual Biromantic
these are by me!
Have a nice day!
Shinehollow's AvatarShinehollow
elite.png
I've been questioning it, and often when I was younger I used to vocally talk about how I wish I'd been born a boy (which may have just been in part of having an older brother). I don't fully consider myself non-binary or anything, but I don't usually mind whatever pronouns people use for me. I cut my hair very short so I was often called anywhere between 'sir' and 'ma'am' when I worked in a deli. 'she/they' is usually just what I'll list though, as it's just idk. a little easier? I mean being 'he/him'd doesn't bother me either.
"Oh, thanks for that, Delgado. I'll remember this come your birthday."

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page