PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Info gathering: multi-user display query

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 678

Gryh's AvatarGryh
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I wouldn't say it's vital, given that you can also get to someone's fields from their actual profile, but I do use it sometimes if I see that someone has sorted fields in their trainer card or something I'm interested in in UFT fields. That said, it is really easy to hit it accidentally (even twice) on mobile so if you do end up keeping it, it would be nice if it was moved down a bit on the page.
It's only useful when users don't have any pokemon/eggs in their party.
Click these neat guys!
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
grandmaster.pngb.png
It's likely only useful on niche occasions; perhaps during mass party clicking for the egg timer, someone notices a trainer card advertising something they want in their fields and have quick access to said fields. Personally, I never remember it's there! I click on their name to go to their profile page before going into their fields...So in my case, I guess it hasn't been useful. The QoL UserScript also has an option to hide the fields button, and if I recall it's actually hidden by default? Maybe that's why haha.
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
2.pngx.pngo.pngw.png
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
Arebani's Avatarhypermode-12.pngArebani
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
Personally I use the "Go to fields" button all the time. <.< When returning clicks or doing the "Open 10" and someone doesn't have a full party I can get right away to their fields and get the 6 clicks done. Without that button I'd had to click on every users profile, then the fields, press return twice and that would take a lot longer than as it is now.
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
Nojiko444's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNojiko444
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
I use the "Open 10" link daily to get my egg timer to lvl 10, but I use the QoL settings "Hide all, click fast" so I don't have the "go to field" link anyway.
MissMilotic's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMissMilotic
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
When I'm on my laptop, I use my 1-5 keys and A+D to quickly click through parties. When I'm clicking through parties, I rarely have any reason to go into field-view unless there is something in the Trainer Card that makes me curious. As others have pointed, out, it is the same amount of clicks both ways. Because of QOL on my phone, I only have the option to hold an egg or feed the berry. I have my customize options set not to show the go to field button, because clicking fields on my phone is more time-consuming than anything else. I don't think there is a bonus to removing it or to having it there because, again, it's the same amount of clicks to get to the fields either way, maybe with an extra couple of seconds for the pages to load, but that's not a big deal. It would be more of something to consider if it might decrease lag or help the pages load faster, but I'm not super familiar with coding so I don't know if it would help or not. I wouldn't have any issues with it being removed.
  • Shop
  • Type Race
Summons, S/A/Ds, Z-Crystals, BPs, +much more!
Was previously known as Slilexa but I changed my name! My Type Race Score is 0
Credits
BBCode/CSS: Firefly (ALeafOnTheWind) Graphics: Fay (Fallure) Commissioner: Slilexa For use by the commissioner only
maeblythe's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmaeblythe
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Very useful! The current mass click list I use is set up as a multi-user list. Aside from that, when I'm really in the zone and have party clicked everyone online, I end up clicking the same "empty" parties (there are Pokemon and eggs there, I've just already clicked them) over and over. I use the go to fields button to go to their fields and click enough that they'll stop showing up in the list! I'm on mobile and play on split screen with YouTube taking up half the screen, so it would be annoying to lose that button because it would involve a lot of scrolling to get to the go to fields button on the profile page.
SolarBoyAaron's AvatarSolarBoyAaron
ultra.pnge.png
I play on mobile and with QoL so I don’t ever actually see that button when I’m just mass clicking, but I could see it still being useful to some. Maybe making it part of the QoL where you can toggle it on or off?? Idk lol I just came back here after not playing since … 2017? I think? But I thought maybe my input could help a little ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I use the go to fields button all the time. An example would be when I am reading all of the trainer cards and looking for free/UFT fields

Gabriel (Gabe)l| Kacchan | he/him

[ Gabe Radioactive
Bakugous Emporium F2U BaitArt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven on Pokefarm Signature Pagedoll @ Silver Raven on Pokefarm
Type Race Score; ground.png 0
Horrorspin's AvatarHorrorspin
ace.png
I use it constantly
0/400v-water.png points
Typerace Mascot
Lv. 4 — 5 / 76
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterIce
Happiness MAX
Quirky nature

Pages: 1234··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page