PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[CSS] One Button Fields, Egg Labels, Typeless Field Variants

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Winterbraid's AvatarWinterbraid
I wasn't aware of that! I personally use the Stylus extension for everything.
they/them | usually most active around daily reset one button fields, egg labels, typeless field variants, and other CSS stuff typerace: ghost | score: 0 | next: dragon avatar by me | discord icon by Cubbychoo
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Makes sense! That’s probably a lot more flexible and kind.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Peter's AvatarPeter
oh yeah I was using the site skin, so that's probably why. makes sense, as the error was this:

Message: CSS style error: unknown value type: Array: failed at `filter:`
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Re: Egg Labels (missing entries) I noticed there are some missing eggs after Deinglitch so I thought I might help out by posting them here? <3

Missing Egg Entries

#egglist > div:has(img[src*='img/pkmn/e/t/7/6.png'])::before, div.egg[style*='img/pkmn/e/t/7/6.png']::before, #shelterarea > .pokemon[data-stage='egg']:has(img[src*='img/pkmn/e/t/7/6.png'])::after, #dcegglist > li > img[src*='img/pkmn/e/t/7/6.png'] + div::after {content: "Basket Happiny";} #egglist > div:has(img[src*='img/pkmn/z/y/s/m.png'])::before, div.egg[style*='img/pkmn/z/y/s/m.png']::before, #shelterarea > .pokemon[data-stage='egg']:has(img[src*='img/pkmn/z/y/s/m.png'])::after, #dcegglist > li > img[src*='img/pkmn/z/y/s/m.png'] + div::after {content: "Perroc";}
And of course after MCW will be another variant to be added to the code :3
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Hi there, is there any way to patch the one-button fields code so that it doesn't show up when looking at my own fields? (as in the private view where I can move my mons around etc) I'm using the code in the QoL box on DDG mobile
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Retsky's AvatarRetsky

QUOTE originally posted by Winterbraid

-snip-

Special Plates

In addition, a new script has been added! This is a pretty simple script that adds colorful backgrounds to make special Pokemon (and starters) stand out a bit more in party and summary pages. Special Plates

Preview

Hiya winterbraid! I am using a few of your codes & they are all wonderful! I tried using this one though, the special plates, and putting it into the site skin part gave me an error on the [albino] line, so I put it in the QoL thingy instead & the melan lines showed up across the right half of my party eggs & made it so I couldnt click on anything for them? like to hatch or whatever, on all 6 eggs. (I'm on chrome browser on PC, but I use mobile often as well, havent checked it on there)
  • ♡Stuff♡
  • ♡Credits♡
TR: 0 *-7hrs Server* *Collecting Rusted Sw&Sh 15-22zc 20-25zc* *Buying S/A/M Calm/Gentle/Quiet/Timid* *My Shop: A Traveling Growlithe's Joint Shop* >>We have: Summons, S/A, Special Deltas, 6iv's & Hunts, Shiny Charm Swap, Upgrade Items, Z-Crystals, & Megas + Melans Dexing!
Avatar Art Adopt from Exarch, for my use only. TypeRace Team Img by BlackBlood1872, F2U. >>All Teams<<
Winterbraid's AvatarWinterbraid
@Retsky Yeah sorry about that, the special plates have been broken since the showcase was added! I do want to try to fix them at some point, but I can't really say when since they were just a minor tweak I added on a whim and wasn't really plan to work more on, plus I haven't really been able to focus on CSS for a while!
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse

QUOTE originally posted by Retsky

-snip-

Special Plates

In addition, a new script has been added! This is a pretty simple script that adds colorful backgrounds to make special Pokemon (and starters) stand out a bit more in party and summary pages. Special Plates

Preview

Hiya winterbraid! I am using a few of your codes & they are all wonderful! I tried using this one though, the special plates, and putting it into the site skin part gave me an error on the [albino] line, so I put it in the QoL thingy instead & the melan lines showed up across the right half of my party eggs & made it so I couldnt click on anything for them? like to hatch or whatever, on all 6 eggs. (I'm on chrome browser on PC, but I use mobile often as well, havent checked it on there)
I'm not in a place to check in depth, but if this is anything like Moonsy's, that one doesn't work for me either in the site skin, I'm using that one with a custom CSS injector (Cascadea, like Stylus but for Mac/Safari), and I think I remember seeing that Winterbraid uses Stylus as well? Yours looks good though Winterbraid ^^

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 0 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
Retsky's AvatarRetsky

@Retsky Yeah sorry about that, the special plates have been broken since the showcase was added! I do want to try to fix them at some point, but I can't really say when since they were just a minor tweak I added on a whim and wasn't really plan to work more on, plus I haven't really been able to focus on CSS for a while!
I had a feeling it was because of the showcase- since I have a melan in there & no melan in the party but the lines were showing up xD No worries! I just wanted to try it and see, I have custom "special stars" to be able to have a little more variance with those lol.
(@ Winterbraid I hope it's okay to jump in) I love the Special Plates a lot so after the Showcase was added, I tried to adjust the code... I've only used this on Firefox desktop so I'm not sure how efficient this is, but it should do the trick at least for now @Retsky ? It doesn't change the appearance of the Pokémon on the display though ^^'

I apply it through QoL if that matters

.party [data-pid] .name, .party [data-pid] .taste, .party [data-pid] .extra, #summarypage [data-pid] .name, #summarypage [data-pid] .taste, #summarypage [data-pid] .extra { position: relative; } .party [data-pid] .name, #summarypage [data-pid] .name { display: block; position: relative; } .party [data-pid]::before, #summarypage [data-pid]::before { opacity: 0.2; display: block; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; bottom: 0px; right: 0px; z-index: 0; background-image: linear-gradient(100deg, transparent 90%, red 90%), linear-gradient(100deg, transparent 82%, red 82%, red 88%, transparent 88%), linear-gradient(100deg, transparent 76%, red 76%, red 80%, transparent 80%), linear-gradient(100deg, transparent 72%, red 72%, red 74%, transparent 74%), linear-gradient(100deg, transparent 69%, red 69%, red 70%, transparent 70%); } .party [data-pid]:has(img[title='[ALBINO]'])::before, #summarypage [data-pid]:has(img[title='[ALBINO]'])::before { content: ''; filter: saturate(50%) brightness(400%); } .party [data-pid]:has(img[title='[SHINY]'])::before, #summarypage [data-pid]:has(img[title='[SHINY]'])::before { content: ''; filter: hue-rotate(60deg) brightness(333%); } .party [data-pid]:has(img[title='[MELANISTIC]'])::before, #summarypage [data-pid]:has(img[title='[MELANISTIC]'])::before { content: ''; filter: hue-rotate(270deg) brightness(70%); } .party [data-pid]:has(img[title='[STARTER]'])::before, #summarypage [data-pid]:has(img[title='[STARTER]'])::before { content: ''; filter: hue-rotate(120deg) saturate(50%) brightness(150%); } .qolPartyHideAll #partybox [data-pid]::before { display: none; }
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page