PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[CSS] One Button Fields, Egg Labels, Typeless Field Variants

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516171819

fishy-sticks's Avatarfishy-sticks
master.png
hi hello howdy! i have a question! sooo the one-click fields CSS randomly stopped working a while back. which stinks. so i've been reading this thread to troubleshoot. anyway. where is the "Extra UI" checkbox that Yulooooo mentioned? i cannot find it for the life of me.
0.png join the hive. 0.png icon: pokemon-icon-factory on tumblr, but compressed to 150x150 cause it was too big :( + LycanKai's Team Frame
Score: 20
Neonyan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNeonyan
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by DaisyJoey

How do i use the one button fields one? I'm confused!! and what is up with the #footbar at the beginning? i tried putting it into inspector but it says its invalid!!
The One Button Fields script is designed to be an injected CSS in your site skin. To install it, visit the site skin page and create a new skin (or edit a current skin you have) and then paste the script into the "Extra CSS" section. Press save skin and "use current version." Then clear your browser cache and check someone else's fields to see if it worked as intended.

QUOTE originally posted by fishy-sticks

hi hello howdy! i have a question! sooo the one-click fields CSS randomly stopped working a while back. which stinks. so i've been reading this thread to troubleshoot. anyway. where is the "Extra UI" checkbox that Yulooooo mentioned? i cannot find it for the life of me.
It is here: If checking/unchecking this box doesn't do anything, I would suggest removing the script from your qol and/or site skin, clearing your cache. Then re-adding the most recent version in the main post, and clearing your chache again.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
fishy-sticks's Avatarfishy-sticks
master.png
(insert prev quote here, bc it wont quote for some reason) found it and it's working again!! thank you very much :D
Peter's AvatarPeter
grandmaster.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Neonyan

QUOTE originally posted by fishy-sticks

It is here: If checking/unchecking this box doesn't do anything, I would suggest removing the script from your qol and/or site skin, clearing your cache. Then re-adding the most recent version in the main post, and clearing your chache again.
So I tried doing this, and clicking "Extra UI" still doesn't hide the one-click button. I use Vivaldi, so I tried using the code from scratch incognito in Edge and Firefox, and it still doesn't work, so I think the code is indeed broken.
Have you tried clearing your cache? It still works fine for me on Firefox to check and uncheck the box. sometimes it takes a second to load or i have to press refresh though
Peter's AvatarPeter
grandmaster.pnge.png
Yep, I tried what you suggested and it does not work. I have been using it in the CSS text field in the QoL settings menu, so I tried removing it from there and using it in my site skin directly, and it still did not work. In Vivaldi, Firefox, and Edge. Refreshing and clearing cache do not seem to work.
Honestly kind of at a loss. Are you copying the entire code correctly? maybe??
Heartmint's AvatarHeartmint
ultra.pnge.png
Hi, thank you so much for the on click field button. It's helping me a lot in my hunt. I've seen the discussion about the first page and a solution came to my mind, though I don't know if it's possible because I'm not really tech savvy. Maybe to make a more efficient next field button, you could change the button into a nonfunctional button that doesn't do anything after the first next field click. Then it will detect whether a next field is loaded or not. If yes, the non-functional button will change into field click like always. Anyway, once again, thank you so much

QUOTE originally posted by Heartmint

Hi, thank you so much for the on click field button. It's helping me a lot in my hunt. I've seen the discussion about the first page and a solution came to my mind, though I don't know if it's possible because I'm not really tech savvy. Maybe to make a more efficient next field button, you could change the button into a nonfunctional button that doesn't do anything after the first next field click. Then it will detect whether a next field is loaded or not. If yes, the non-functional button will change into field click like always. Anyway, once again, thank you so much
I believe that’s how the next field button works already.
Heartmint's AvatarHeartmint
ultra.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Neonyan

QUOTE originally posted by Heartmint

I believe that’s how the next field button works already.
In my experience it stays as next field button until it load, so clicking it again redo the loading process. But I may be wrong. Once again I'm not tech savvy

Pages: 123··· 1213141516171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page