PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Planned maintenance: May 30th

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Ácetron's AvatarÁcetron
grandmaster.pnga.png
The timeing won't bother me. I think my work hours will have changed by then and I'll be at work by then, or at least on my way there. Yeah for summer hours!
©
Avatar and signiture sprites are sprited by me. Giovanni sprite is from bulbagarden.
, , , , ,
MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
master.pnge.png
Just as a question(sorry if this is a dumb question): If any dailies haven't been completed before May 30th(say someone has 4 days done for their dailies and the 30th was going to be their 5th), will they be reset?
"There's a life out there to enjoy, so enjoy it!" - Leafy, BFDI Something I got from my failure of a Ralts hunt lol- PFP from the 2022 Advent Calendar!
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by MoonlightLeaf

Just as a question(sorry if this is a dumb question): If any dailies haven't been completed before May 30th(say someone has 4 days done for their dailies and the 30th was going to be their 5th), will they be reset?
It's a valid question, but the answer is no. In fact the reason for shutting the site down during the maintenance period is specifically so that all data can be preserved safely. At least two backups will be taken before any work takes place!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Terabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTerabbit
mod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
And then, Sally wrote in the ancient Pokefarm.com scriptures "Let May 30th, 2023, day of the fabled server maintenence be a natually occuring 25% Sei, 3x Shazi and 3x Niet." That wouldn't happen... right Sally? >.>
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
MoonlightLeaf's AvatarMoonlightLeaf
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by MoonlightLeaf

It's a valid question, but the answer is no. In fact the reason for shutting the site down during the maintenance period is specifically so that all data can be preserved safely. At least two backups will be taken before any work takes place!
Oh! Thank you for answering, Niet! :)
WitchyMama12's AvatarWitchyMama12
grandmaster.pnge.png
ima completely forget and then try and get on and freak out trying to figure out why it won't work 🤣🤣🤣😭
Thank you for the heads up. Now watch me end up forgetting after a few days and still think something happened.😂
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍
OswinCha0tic's AvatarOswinCha0tic
master.pnge+.png
now fingers crossed that the 30th isn't my next day off cuz I'll have left for work by then already XD
I'll be sleeping so it won't bother me :D
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan
master.pnge+.png
anybody know what that is es/dt?
v-ground.png 0

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page