PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Endeavor Marketing & Sales Department (S, A, Gem Swap, ETC)[Open

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 16171819

SadRice's AvatarSadRice
grandmaster.pngd.png
Hi, saw that these were in sale, could I buy these two fennekins for 10 small dragon gems? Unless I read something wrong, sorry if I did! https://pokefarm.com/summary/9YHcy https://pokefarm.com/summary/Szvx5
  • Click :]
  • Typerace
  • Other
:D
Lv. 66 — 7,238 / 13,267
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Score: 0
Badge Code by LycanKai
My Journal: Rice's Journal Thingy Art Shop: Ehr, I made A comic :0 Silly eeveelutions Current pfp is a screenshot from Lego Monkie Kid!
Code by PinkSkittyPow
EveRiddle's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEveRiddle
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by SadRice

Hi, saw that these were in sale, could I buy these two fennekins for 10 small dragon gems? Unless I read something wrong, sorry if I did! https://pokefarm.com/summary/9YHcy https://pokefarm.com/summary/Szvx5
Yep, 10 small dragon gems is correct. I'll set up the trades it will be two of them ^^
  • Shop
  • Other sites
  • Forum Info
Drew the avatar myself, for my use. She is a kitty girl I drew in paint for fun of it. Avatar in my about me currently is also drawn by me, she's a harpy but not colored in. Current Type Race score: 2415
I have a shop now ^^. Need to work out some sort of banner/button.
Flight Raising, same username don't mind being poked there but not active on that site as much anymore.
I still get anxious on forums, but trying to work on that. Notr: This pfq tabs I'm using can be found in this guide
I will make this thing pretty at some point
Hey EveRiddle! I'll help you out with your blowout sale for the Fennekin, and I don't mind whichever ones you want to choose. I'd just like 5 Shinies and 5 Albinos for the 100ZC if that offer is still going.
Special Pokemon Exchange Program Spare Shinies, Albinos or Deltas? Feel free to trade them for ones you are looking for! OR Looking to sell your Shinies, Albinos or Deltas to me? Make an offer at the Joint Shop! I'll offer either ZC, GP, or Summon Items!
KuroKishu3's AvatarKuroKishu3
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Hi, can i swap 197 normal gems for 197 electric gems? ill convert to medium and cover the cost if needed
Remember to hydrate and take breaks from the screen. Have meds to take, homework? Device to charge or a pet to feed? Probably do that too.

QUOTE originally posted by YoshtheGuardian

Hey EveRiddle! I'll help you out with your blowout sale for the Fennekin, and I don't mind whichever ones you want to choose. I'd just like 5 Shinies and 5 Albinos for the 100ZC if that offer is still going.
Yes, that'11 be one trade and 9 gifts, I'll set that up.

QUOTE originally posted by KuroKishu3

Hi, can i swap 197 normal gems for 197 electric gems? ill convert to medium and cover the cost if needed
I don't mind trading in small gems, that would be 40 trades though is that alright? I have a lot of trade slots so it's fine on my end.
KuroKishu3's AvatarKuroKishu3
grandmaster.pngc+.png

I don't mind trading in small gems, that would be 40 trades though is that alright? I have a lot of trade slots so it's fine on my end. - sorry for the delay! If you're ok with a ton of trades I am too, Ill send the first trade with the gems

I don't mind trading in small gems, that would be 40 trades though is that alright? I have a lot of trade slots so it's fine on my end. - sorry for the delay! If you're ok with a ton of trades I am too, Ill send the first trade with the gems
Tis fine no appologies needed, more so wanted to clarify if the amount of trades is fine with you. I would've gladely set them up myself, I noticed you started so I'll set up the rest.
RichDragon's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRichDragon
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
Can I swap 1 med fire gem & 1 small fire gem for your ice gems of the same size? Thank you!
Mass Charm Charging on Eltafez Days 25 GP/charm Type Race: v-rock.png rock.png 8065
summon_cel.png×959/1000
banner made by Poly Bear

QUOTE originally posted by RichDragon

Can I swap 1 med fire gem & 1 small fire gem for your ice gems of the same size? Thank you!
Yes, I'll set up the trade, it'll be one trade in total for the two gems.
Invisible's Avatarhypermode-12.pngInvisible
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png
May I swap 2 Fire + 6 Medium Grass gems for 8 Medium Ice gems?
Check out our joint-shop: Colorburst Trinkets
Griseous Orb

Griseous Orb

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

An orb that doesn't seem to belong. It casts the reflection of its viewer with distorted properties. Using it seems to call upon the power of the Legendary Pokémon Giratina.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 2 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 82%
Calm nature
Score: 24002
Badge Credit (LycanKai)

Pages: 123··· 16171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page