PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dumb things you did as a newbie

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 121314

Fantasm's AvatarFantasm
arceus.pnge+.png
It was 2016 and I was 18 years old playing Pokemon Y at the time. My starter was a female Fennekin so when my starter on here hatched and it was a male I got so mad I released him and haven't seen him since...where are you my son? Now whenever I see a starter in the shelter I adopt it and keep them safe just in case their original trainer wants them back.
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
ultra.pnge.png
Back when I joined, I was an extreme idiot and thought that each user had a limited supply of berries to feed Pokémon. So I only held eggs.
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; I am the kind of person to quote verbatim from Jane Eyre. Unprompted. In text conversations. Beware. ^^My first shiny hatched
ChampionCedar's Avatarhypermode-12.pngChampionCedar
hypermode.pngchampion.pnge.png
People from old Pokefarm will remember this one, when I was young and new there I foolishly tried my hand at Safety Matters, watched a 144p youtube video guide which was so bad quality you couldn't make out the hex values, and being like 11 years old at the time and not knowing a thing about programming proceeded to brick 3 party slots with bad eggs. On PFQ, when I first joined back in 2014 I thought adopting pokemon from the shelter to fill the pokedex was a good idea. Took me a few months to realize that I'm now missing a bunch of eggdexes. I stopped adopting pokemon from the shelter after that, unless it's a rare or special pokemon. Another dumb thing I did was when fossils first came to PFQ I thought collecting a finished fossil from the lab would break your shiny chain, so I once had a fossil sitting in the lab collecting dust and over 1 million clicks later before I decided to risk it and take it out, turns out fossils don't break chains when revived.
Avatar photo is an image of my own flying Pikachu from old Pokefarm, now the flying Raichu below. Credits Pokefarm 1 sprite creators for flying pikachu sprite, dressed it up myself. Farmer at Pokefarm Q since February 24 2014, Veteran of Pokefarm 1 since April 29 2012
Lv. 100 — +1,607,304
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page