PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Professor" Eben is calling!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 12

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Sorry I am late, is everything alright?
Ah, you must be the Professor Holly I have heard so much about. As you can see, Eben has entered Area Zero. I did warn him it was not for the faint of heart.
I will admit, things down here aren't good. The Pokémon down here are... something else entirely. I'm okay though, we've found one of the rest spots down here.
It's been a while since anyone went down there, I am curious to see that more of these Pokémon have since made their home there. How interesting indeed.
Without Professor Turo to deal with the machinery, I'm afraid there is little we can do to curb the Pokémon we have dubbed "Paradoxes."
It's been an effort of Uva Academy, as well as those who have attained Champion Rank in Paldea, to keep Area Zero under control. A task far greater than we first anticipated.
I see. Eben, what do you think? Is there anything we could do here to help?
Well Professor, in my experience even the most aggressive Pokémon just needs some care. Silvally here is the perfect example of that.
I agree. I think once these "Paradoxes" have been shown the right care, they will be much less aggressive. I will see about setting something up here to bring as many of them into our care as we can.
There is much we don't know about yet, I appreciate the effort and manpower you will provide for us. Thank you, Professor Holly. And thank you, Eben for putting yourself into danger for this. I was incredibly hesitant to allow you down into Area Zero at first, but I see now I had little to worry about.

And with that we welcome 7 of the Past Paradox Pokémon to PFQ. To obtain them, you will first need to find the Data Volume for the Paradox you want, and then you'll need some help researching how to apply them to your Pokémon. They are in Boxes, in a new category of item. However, to help with initial discovery of these items, I have temporarily adjusted Legendary Seals to have a 10% chance to yield a Data Volume instead. This update will be reverted in future, it's only intended to help with the start of things, so please take advantage of it while you can! We will be back in 3 weeks with another 7 Pokémon.
... Did someone say "research"?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Hey Professor. I'm still in Area Zero, there is a lot to figure out down here. Some of the others who have the Champion rank have come to help out so we should make some good progress next time we speak. See you soon!

Today we have the second wave of Paradox Pokémon. This time we have 7 of the Future Paradoxes on PFQ. Like last time you will first need to find the Data Volume for the Paradox you want, and then you'll need some help researching how to apply them to your Pokémon. We will see you and Eben again in 3 weeks time with the next new Paldean Pokémon.
Eben? Oh dear. Eben can you hear me?
-static-
Eben please respond?
-static-
Oh goodness this doesn't look good.
- Eben has disconnected -
Goodness I do hope everything is okay. We will have to try again as soon as we can!

Hi everyone. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but such is the burden of an Absol!
Many factors, including the holiday season, have meant our production schedule could not quite be met. In order to bring you the best quality we can, we have made the difficult decision to delay this release by 3 weeks. This is not a decision we have taken lightly, but ultimately we believe it to be for the best.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and apologies for the inconvenience!
Eben! Thank goodness!
Hi Professor! Sorry for worrying you!
Is everything all right?
Yeah, everything is fine. These two just decided my Rotom Phone looked tasty. Roto' is fine but my phone is not. I'm borrowing Julianna's Rotom Phone to keep you updated. I'll be getting a new one when we get back to the Academy.
That's a relief, I'm glad you are okay. Who have you got there?
These are apparently Cyclizar Paradoxes, known as Miraidon and Koraidon. Big fans of sandwiches and also Rotom Phones. We're almost done in Area Zero. Unfortunately, Professor Turo's research was a bust. Nothing we can use here will help us retrieve Lucas, I'm afraid.
That is unfortunate. We will have to think of something else. Thank you for looking into it so thoroughly, Eben, and please do enjoy the rest of your time in Paldea. I hope to hear from you again soon!

Thank you everyone for your patience and allowing us to delay this wave. We welcome Koraidon and Miraidon to PFQ. While these two are on the cover art of the official games, they are not Legendary Pokémon! As such they do not have Summon Items. You will need to find their corresponding Data Volumes in boxes like other Paradox Pokémon to obtain them.
Hi Professor! We caught wind of some Legendary Pokémon scattered around Paldea and decided to investigate. We found these mysterious stakes in the ground that seem to be connected to the Treasures of Ruin. We're thinking if we pull them all out, the shrines they were supposedly locked in will open. If all goes to plan you should have them very soon.

We're back on track for the new year and here is the next four Paldean Pokemon, the Treasures of Ruin. These new Legendaries have corrosponding summon items that can be found in Boxes - be sure to visit the Summons page before trying to find them, else you might not have actually unlocked them yet even if conditions are met!
We will have a larger gap between this wave and the next to allow people more time to enjoy the DLC before we move onto the next 4 new evolution lines. This release will be in 4 weeks time (not 3!), see you all then!
Eben
Hey Professor Holly, Juliana and I have headed to Kitakami on a student/teacher exchange trip for a while which has been fascinating. The history of this place has been most enlightening. I have sent over an interesting Sinistea look-alike I came across, and some notes I have on a trio of Pokémon called the "Loyal Three". I will let you know what else I find here as soon as possible!

Niet
Today we welcome Poltchageist and the Loyal Three to PFQ. The former is available in the Lab, while the latter require their Summon Items.
Until the release of a certain other Pokémon, the Loyal Three will be classed as "Event Summon Items", which do not require unlocking to use. At this time they can be found either using Legendary Seals, or in the Tournament Prize Shop. When the "other" Pokémon is released, they will be changed to a regular Chain Unlock and removed from the Tournament shop.
We will have a 5 week gap between this release and the next one which will have another 4 lines included.
Holly
Hello, Eben. Do my eyes deceive me, or are you taking a break for once?
Eben
Hi Professor! Well, I've made my way to Blueberry Academy in Unova. Briar has enabled Terastallizing here, which has been incredibly interesting to witness.
Holly
Oh? How interesting, I had thought that could only happen in Paldea. I can't wait to read the papers Briar as written on the subject.
Eben
In the meantime I've discovered some interesting new evolutions for Pokémon we already have over there. I'll send all of the details to you so the farmers can get to work on them as soon as possible!
Holly
I'm very excited to see how these new evolutions look! Thank you Eben.

Niet
Hello everyone. Today we bring Bloodmoon Ursaluna, Archaludon, Dipplin and Hydrapple to PokéFarm. These all evolve from already existing Pokémon, so check your PokéDex for details!
In 2 weeks' time we will have 6 new Pokémon coming to PFQ.
Eben
Hi Professor! I've been called back to Paldea to check into some more Paradox Pokémon, I've sent their data to you. Anyway gotta get back to work. Talk to you again soon!

Niet
Hello everyone, today we bring the last of the Paradox formes to PFQ. Please welcome Raging Bolt, Gouging Fire, Walking Wake, Iron Crown, Iron Boulder and Iron Leaves to PFQ. In 3 weeks time the final 3 Paldean Pokémon will be joining us.
Holly
Well now Eben I see you are a little occupied.
Eben
Hi Professor. Everything is fine, I made my way back to Kitakami to try and solve that mystery and well... Mystery solved!
Holly
I see quite a few unfamiliar faces around there.
Eben
Turned out Pecharunt was the cause of a lot of the trouble around here not Ogerpon like the people had believed. All's well that ends well I suppose though Ogerpon and Pecharunt don't exactly get along still.
Holly
Of course. I look forward to reading all about what you have discovered!
Clavell
With everything you have done and achieved while in Paldea Eben I am happy to say you have qualified as a full Pokémon Professor. We can go ahead and make that all offical once you return to Uva Academy.
Eben
Oh! That's awesome I can't wait! If you will both excuse me however I will need to get cleaned up.

Niet
Today we wrap up Paldea's releases with Ogerpon, Pecharunt and Terapagos. Thank you all for sticking with us through all of this and please enjoy these new Pokemon.
... Something feels...
d
i
f
f
e
r
e
n
t

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page