PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in "Professor" Eben is calling!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > "Professor" Eben is calling! >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Sorry I am late, is everything alright?
Ah, you must be the Professor Holly I have heard so much about. As you can see, Eben has entered Area Zero. I did warn him it was not for the faint of heart.
I will admit, things down here aren't good. The Pokémon down here are... something else entirely. I'm okay though, we've found one of the rest spots down here.
It's been a while since anyone went down there, I am curious to see that more of these Pokémon have since made their home there. How interesting indeed.
Without Professor Turo to deal with the machinery, I'm afraid there is little we can do to curb the Pokémon we have dubbed "Paradoxes."
It's been an effort of Uva Academy, as well as those who have attained Champion Rank in Paldea, to keep Area Zero under control. A task far greater than we first anticipated.
I see. Eben, what do you think? Is there anything we could do here to help?
Well Professor, in my experience even the most aggressive Pokémon just needs some care. Silvally here is the perfect example of that.
I agree. I think once these "Paradoxes" have been shown the right care, they will be much less aggressive. I will see about setting something up here to bring as many of them into our care as we can.
There is much we don't know about yet, I appreciate the effort and manpower you will provide for us. Thank you, Professor Holly. And thank you, Eben for putting yourself into danger for this. I was incredibly hesitant to allow you down into Area Zero at first, but I see now I had little to worry about.

And with that we welcome 7 of the Past Paradox Pokémon to PFQ. To obtain them, you will first need to find the Data Volume for the Paradox you want, and then you'll need some help researching how to apply them to your Pokémon. They are in Boxes, in a new category of item. However, to help with initial discovery of these items, I have temporarily adjusted Legendary Seals to have a 10% chance to yield a Data Volume instead. This update will be reverted in future, it's only intended to help with the start of things, so please take advantage of it while you can! We will be back in 3 weeks with another 7 Pokémon.
... Did someone say "research"?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page