PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fusion Adopt Shop!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 222324

Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
HI CHRIS :333 The eevee and zorua pls 👀👀 Edit: one for zc and one for usd? :33
Collecting: Naive&Timid | & x131 / 500 credits
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
ive added some new guys. theyre funny foxes this time i know the drawings arent perfect but my energy is so low, i hope its still ok :) i thought about offering to evolve one of them for you but it depends if i can gather the strength, feel free to inquire tho, or just buy a little guy oops minjoo you got me before i posted. yes
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 6,933 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Hjälte's AvatarHjälte
Hey there! o/ Could I snatch the magnemite + nickit with USD ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Hjälte

Hey there! o/ Could I snatch the magnemite + nickit with USD ^^
yes ❤️👍 although i am leaving the house soon so will have to send in a little bit
Minjoo's AvatarMinjoo
Had to snipe it 👀 Theyre all quite cute adopts, Chris!! Thank you :D
Halographic's AvatarHalographic
hihi !!!! do u have a tos for ur designs ^_^ ? i'm super super interested in the sylveon fusion but i'd want to make a few changes to the design !!!! i just wanted to check first if u allow that ? and also specifically if u allowed edits to be made directly on top of ur og art of the design !!!! with full credits still going towards u ofc :3 thank u sm either way !!!! ur designs r so silly
she / her ☆ 20 ⊹ ₊˙s / a sales pwyw art ₊ ˚⊹

QUOTE originally posted by Halographic

hihi !!!! do u have a tos for ur designs ^_^ ? i'm super super interested in the sylveon fusion but i'd want to make a few changes to the design !!!! i just wanted to check first if u allow that ? and also specifically if u allowed edits to be made directly on top of ur og art of the design !!!! with full credits still going towards u ofc :3 thank u sm either way !!!! ur designs r so silly
hmmm honestly never thought about that before, but i want that one gone anyway, so i dont really mind haha sure, you can do whatever you want with it^^
Halographic's AvatarHalographic

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

QUOTE originally posted by Halographic

hmmm honestly never thought about that before, but i want that one gone anyway, so i dont really mind haha sure, you can do whatever you want with it^^
sick !! tysm for getting back so quick i'd love to purchase them with usd <3
illud93's Avatarillud93
i was originally gonna be sad i missed the drop (/lh) </3 they're all silly n gorjus /ref but, would it be possible at all to hold the last two guys until wednesday/thursday? >:) snaggin for usd if possible! <3

currently buying:
medium electric gem / 2zc each
&
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only )
wishing star / 20zc each
/
fire fang / 20zc each
/
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )

QUOTE originally posted by illud93

i was originally gonna be sad i missed the drop (/lh) </3 they're all silly n gorjus /ref but, would it be possible at all to hold the last two guys until wednesday/thursday? >:) snaggin for usd if possible! <3
sure!! thats cool with me! thanks everyone!

Pages: 123··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page