PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fusion Adopt Shop!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 222324

JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE

Pokemon fusion adopts!

• Main fusion page
  • Custom fusions!!
Hello pokemon enjoyers I'm here today with a collection of little* guys that you can take home for yourself. See below for the selection of adopts I have for today. New guys added: 5/3 You can pay with ZC or USD (Through Ko-fi or PayPal) I will also accept partial payment with credits or GP. 50% off of all unsold older fusions (i will now take anything) Please credit me for the designs. My username is the same on every site, including Toyhouse. I will send you the unwatermarked picture after you've payed for the adopt. Note: If you want me to hold onto one for you until you can afford to buy it, just let me know!
weird foxes for the fox enjoyers The rest are on hold!! thanks for the interest ALREADY SOLD: Eevee Nickit and Zorua
See image :D half off of whatever is on the image
Recently sold out!
Custom fusions for 1k-3kZC/$10-30!
Do you want your very own home cooked fusion? You're in luck! I do custom fusions, decided by you even down to a specific detail. This deal comes with a fusion design and a clean lined reference drawing of it. If you want, you can give me multiple options, and its likely I will draw more than one option! Price depends on pokemon complexity or if I think the fusion will be difficult to make. Examples of custom fusions:
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 6,933 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
Hjälte's AvatarHjälte
Hey there! ^^/ Could I purchase the Delcatty / Lunatone fella with USD? (Through paypal!)

QUOTE originally posted by Hjälte

Hey there! ^^/ Could I purchase the Delcatty / Lunatone fella with USD? (Through paypal!)
Yes absolutely! I will pm you in a moment!
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Hi!!! Could I get Escavalier/Aegislash for zc? I really like this design c:

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

Hi!!! Could I get Escavalier/Aegislash for zc? I really like this design c:
yes you may! thank you 😊 !!
big update! just added FOUR whole new guys + bonus stuff!! Hope you like em! edit: ok its 3 now... im keeping the cool one lol
bump :) Nothing new yet. but I may make more soon
bump but also: i will try to make more guys to add. well, i did make one, but its already been sold <3
ashtx's Avatarashtx
hi! i was wondering if you were willing to sell the rough wimp/typo fusion separately anddd hypothetically what you'd be looking for if you were?

QUOTE originally posted by ashtx

hi! i was wondering if you were willing to sell the rough wimp/typo fusion separately anddd hypothetically what you'd be looking for if you were?
Are you looking to buy only the evolution without the pre-evo? hmm, im not completely sure how that would work, i guess the guy would lose his evolution lol but right now, they do come together, so you can get both of those guys for the price of one!

Pages: 123··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page