PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 202122232425

NassiLove's AvatarNassiLove

QUOTE originally posted by PhoenixBirch

Going to be honest, not a fan of how bright the new icons are, I preferred when the outlines were black. Maybe darkening the outlines would make them look better? I'm not sure, maybe it's because they are new and I am not used to them but I am really not a fan. They also feel so much less detailed then the old ones. Why do we keep minimising new art in revisions? Most times there is something new, it seems to be less detail or color
I get the colors being too bright, but tbh this is in some ways even more detailed than the old ones. Like bug is less detailed now,sure, but fire got even more fire, ice actually looks like ice, it was hard to see the stem of grass in the old one. The rest is kinda samey in terms of details It's just the darker colors making it look more detailed when really the icons themselves aren't. So while I do agree that the colors are bright and not everyone will be a fan (I don't mind them, I like using bright colors, although I do agree they clash a bit with the trainer cards) I don't agree that it's all minimized. These icons have always been like that, some of them so much that it doesn't really look like anything in the old ver. Lets be honest here.
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Ooo~ Loving the new update for Season 33. It’ll be a shame to lose the random old eggs, but I doubt many will complain Can’t wait to see what buff will roll in for TR, though I am interested to see how the personal score will change
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21
Yasss i love the tournament updates. 2 seasons ago i tried my hardest and used about 6000 gp and stimm was only rank 120 or so. Gp wasted for nothing...
He/him 30 German Second/Third Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)
maeblythe's Avatarmaeblythe
THANK GOODNESS :D !! The old eggs being in rotation made each season way more stressful than it probably should have been. You just can't win the first two rounds of the season without extreme dedication. I wasn't able to get an egg from the valuable items from scour missions tournament because of my awful luck with random number generators. I'm concerned I just won't be able to get one of the new eggs from the tournament. Even if that's the case, knowing I won't have only three chances for each egg (without paying) in the future will make my experience much better :)
Super in love with the new tournament changes ngl. I was super stressing about how the next season was going to go but knowing I'll have the whole season and more wiggle room in rankings is a huge relief. I also adore the new type icons and just overall can't wait to see what waits us for the next TR.
Icon is my fursona
★Drawn by a close friend of mine, used with permission
🎭My Shop🎭
Type Race Score: 1230
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Looking forward to the leaderboard size increase, glad I managed to get a Shinorin before this change from the scour tournament!
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
VibravaX's AvatarVibravaX
Not me being late to the party about the new TR icons… Honestly they're nice. It'll take some getting used to but they're cool! One thing I cannot get behind however, is how the Electric one is so painfully off-centered: Please, I cannot live with this forever. All the other ones look fine, but electric just taunts me xD Anyway, leaderboard changes, yay!! :D
3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.
Tha Ninjah~ Check out my hunt shop!
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
Omg, the tournament changes are so exciting!! Super looking forward to it!
Current Type Race score = 6006
Saving for Memory Stick!
532/200
All art by me.
Lucifer's AvatarLucifer
Tourney changes my BELOVED! Getting the new eggs for me has always just been waiting to get enough tokens to buy them, but having them be prizes twice as often AND having twice as many winners is definitely going to make it more viable to just win them.
  • About Me
  • Legendary Hunts
  • Credits
Kat/Rook ♥ Xe/they
Diancie Hunt
Tapu Lele Hunt
Ficto-Omnisexual pride flag combination banner by me Type Race Banner, Gen IV mimic Fairy Type, & Coding by me Avatar by Rakeish
KaidaMcWoomy's AvatarKaidaMcWoomy
loving the changes for the tourney, am curious as to what the type race buff will be. Also yeah, increasing the goals for TR is a good balance change imo - last type race my team got almost 4x the target score, raising the target goal will help make it more competitive imo
She/Her please! I have free fields and free breeding pairs to give away so go to my shop if you want any! Please don't send trade related pms :) Previous Hunt: Paused Hunt: with a 2400ish chain Type Race: 546

Pages: 123··· 202122232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page