PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🗡️AegislashLass Art Shop🛡️ (Baits, Profile Pics, and more)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 567

AegislashLass's AvatarAegislashLass
Hello! This my simple art shop. I do Pokemon and dragons, specifically Flight Rising dragons. Apologies that the thread is so cluttered. I was foolish with my post placement and such. I will primarily do baits for Pokemon, but if you want an art nouveau style reshiram with a background reminiscent of stained glass, feel free to order it! (Referencing my art of Marigold, in art examples) Please note that none of my art is free to use unless stated as such, I worked hard and if you want a piece you can order one. You can place art orders in the thread, or you can PM me directly.
Slots: 1. 2. 3.
Profile art by , Kyogres go check out their art shop!
TO ANYONE WHO HAS TRIED TO CONTACT ME WHILE I WENT AWAY FOR AN UNEXPECTED AMOUNT OF TIME, IM SO SORRY.

Price

Zophan Canisters are my preferred currency, but I will also accept credits and gold poké. Baits: 40/1,000/600,000 Non-Baits: These I don't really have a set price, so if you can give me price range within 100/3,000/1,000,000 and 60/1,500/700,000 that would be great. If you can't do those prices, pm me and we can figure a price out that works for you.

Forum for Orders

You can use this form to place an order for art: Normal Art: Hi AegislashLass! I would like art that meets these perimeters. Size: (length) x (width) (optional, just know that if you don't set a specific size, I'll do what I think is best and you might get a big piece) Main Subject: (Pokemon that you would want) Background Detail: (Stuff in the background, not the main focus of the piece) Colors: (The colors used in the piece. What color the background and it's details are and the pokemon colors, optional if you don't chose any I'll do what I think looks best) Price Range: (Your range of possible payment) Other: (Not necessary. Why you want the piece, or other things you would like to mention, extra details) Order form for Baits: Hi AegislashLass! I would like art that meets these perimeters. Size: length x width (optional, just know that if left blank I will chose the size I think is best) Pokemon: (the Pokemon you'd like to be in the bait) Background: (No background, sparkles, ect.) Payment: (What you are pay with)

Time Line

I am currently free to make art! I've gotten much more efficient at drawing, so a piece will take me about a day or two to make. Please be patient with me as I have a chronic illness so I might not be able to get to it immediately.

Baits

I can make baits for your hunts! I managed to make a original Honedge bait, and thought that I could sell more like that. Anyways, the order form is the same, and here's the Honedge: I'm very proud of it, and I'll use it in my future hunt. 1 hour 13 minutes IMPORTANT: This bait was made for Stivkie's use only. Do not use without their permission.

Examples of My Art

This is art that I've done in the past. The time for each piece are listed beside each one. This should give you an accurate idea of my art style and how long a similar piece would take.

Older Art

7 hours and 35 minutes 2 hours and 20 minutes My first drawing, 4 hours and 51 minutes As said in the about section, I can't do trees. It's annoying. 17 hours and 35 minutes. This one took a week. 6 hours and 31 minutes

Newer Art

6 hours 21 minutes 6 hours6 hours 40 minutes, also has a shiny variant in that file

Brand New Art

12 hours 12 minutes. IMPORTANT: This arts line work is by Scott Christian Sava, an amazing artist who posted the line work as a free coloring page on his website. Go check his amazing art out here: https://www.ssavaart.com/ 8 hours 47 minutes Roughly 20 hours
Art Bump of Via (Cleaned it up, clip art is weird)
Made a banner or the shop!
Bump so I don't get flagged or something
~Bump~ Working on fake Mon (from Nokemon) and my pokemon OC trainer design thing rn, idk people are hard to draw Checking to see if edits bump, edits don't bump :(
Snip, all art that would be found in bumps have been moved to my examples section.
~Bump~ Currently making Noibat bait or something like that
Snip
Bump

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page