PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123

Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
PFQ Username: Shazi Nickname: Shazi Pronouns: They/Them IG Username: Shazi Island Name: Auroras Hemisphere: Southern Native fruit: Peaches Native flower: Windflower Time travel?: Absolutely I am a gremlin Favorite personality: Sweet Least favorite personality: Jock Current residents:
  • Bob - Lazy Cat
  • Peanut - Peppy Squirrel
  • Lolly - Sweet Cat
  • Shino - Peppy Deer
  • Katt - Sisterly Cat
  • Raymond - Smug Cat
  • Freya - Snooty Wolf
  • Etoile - Sweet Sheep
  • Rudy - Jock Cat (free to good home)
  • Tom - Cranky Cat (free to good home)
I've been going for a botanical gardens kind of theme to my island, small batches of greenary amongst various stopping points of interest like the islanders home, gazebos and other little picnic/sitting spots
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
@Shazi, isn't the personality called Normal, not Sweet?
Credits can be found in my journal rock.png = 0
auto-updating
Shazi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShazi
supermod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png
generally, but i don't think "normal" portrays the actual personality and prefer to use "sweet" Worth noting that spanish and italian use "dolce/dulce" to refer to this personality which translates into english as sweet. Korean 친절함 means kind/tender For these reasons I prefer to use sweet
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
ultra.pnge.png
PFQ Username: PearlSky Nickname: Sky Pronouns: She/her IG Username: Sky Island Name: Eventide Hemisphere: Northern Native fruit: Apples Native flower: Lillies Time travel?:Time travel is not an option for me .-. Favorite personality: Normal/Snooty/Lazy Least favorite personality: Don’t have one (I like everyone XD) Current residents: Renee; Female; Rhino; Sisterly (Original villager) Rowen; Male; Tiger; Jock (Original villager) Sylvana; Female; Squirrel; Normal Papi; Male; Horse/Okapi; Lazy Portia; Female; Dog; Snooty Peanut; Female; Squirrel; Peppy Kidd; Male; Goat; Smug Cube; Male; Penguin; Lazy Diana; Female; Deer; Snooty I am making a colorful Farmcore/cottagecore style island… without Nintendo Online.
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; I am the kind of person to quote verbatim from Jane Eyre. Unprompted. In text conversations. Beware. ^^My first shiny hatched
ObsessedFox's Avatarhypermode-12.pngObsessedFox
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
PFQ Username: Akata Nickname: feel free to make one up Pronouns: She/her/they/them IG Username: Alana Island Name: Starview Hemisphere: Northern Native fruit: Apples Native flower: Time travel?: Haven’t done it Favorite personality: Least favorite personality: Current residents:
Hi peeps I love ACNH although I haven’t played it in a bit I want to get back into the game I will also finish filling this out later
Fox | She/They | Bi I love and hoard all the foxes <3
Im a fox in disguise 🦊🦊🦊 Avatar is my OC Tsukiko for my made by Lilypadlife for my use only <3
My lil fox Akata
originally created by @IconicAnemone; Chao created by @Animela
Journal
SporkoRyk's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSporkoRyk
retiredstaff.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga.png
Late but welcome welcome! Happy to have new friends here. Admittedly I haven't played in a while, my babies are probably confused of where I am but I'll appear for them soon. I am the local Cryptid.
Haha I've been casually making my island appear nicer and I have basically gotten rid of the Navy/blue theme and stuck with Black/Purple~ Here are some images of my map and entrance (bad quality images, im sorry xD)

Map

Entrance

My island is still a w.i.p (obviously) and incase you cant read the name, my island is called Celestia (Oh, just a lil' flex, my airport and resident services are centered ^^)
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
Hello, my name's ZeroLordofDark. Here's a bit of info about me IGN Caelan Island Name: Ula'ula Villagers: Whitney, Cherry, Apollo, Papi, Ankhna, Diana, Fauna, Audie, Marshal I used to be a member of the old clan, but I wanted to put up my info post again Also, what do you guys think of my OC? Alesea is a sisterly cat villager with a torn ear and a missing eye. Her design was inspired by Brightheart from the Warriors book series by Erin Hunter. Her catchphrase is "scratcher" and her favorite K.K. Slider song is K.K. Steppe. Her favorite hobby is cooking, and she is partial to seafood recipes, as well as cherry-based recipes because cherries are her favorite fruit. She doesn't like talking about her past regarding her injuries, but if somebody is a good enough friend, she will talk to them about it. Her birthday is May 16th and she is currently 29 years old.

QUOTE originally posted by ZeroLordofDark

Also, what do you guys think of my OC? Alesea is a sisterly cat villager with a torn ear and a missing eye. Her design was inspired by Brightheart from the Warriors book series by Erin Hunter. Her catchphrase is "scratcher" and her favorite K.K. Slider song is K.K. Steppe. Her favorite hobby is cooking, and she is partial to seafood recipes, as well as cherry-based recipes because cherries are her favorite fruit. She doesn't like talking about her past regarding her injuries, but if somebody is a good enough friend, she will talk to them about it. Her birthday is May 16th and she is currently 29 years old.
What a little spoinkle doinkle, a mipy even. I would love to hug her
  • About me
  • Hunts(?)
  • Friends
  • Click them please!
Luna/Sol, She/Her and He/Him pronouns please!! Have a cute lil puppy
current: 7.png
summon_jir.pngGive me Albino radar ples
upcoming: f.png l.png o.png z.png 9.png
Pfp - Background - Coding by Altered
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Solaria's Eyes

QUOTE originally posted by ZeroLordofDark

Also, what do you guys think of my OC? Alesea is a sisterly cat villager with a torn ear and a missing eye. Her design was inspired by Brightheart from the Warriors book series by Erin Hunter. Her catchphrase is "scratcher" and her favorite K.K. Slider song is K.K. Steppe. Her favorite hobby is cooking, and she is partial to seafood recipes, as well as cherry-based recipes because cherries are her favorite fruit. She doesn't like talking about her past regarding her injuries, but if somebody is a good enough friend, she will talk to them about it. Her birthday is May 16th and she is currently 29 years old.
What a little spoinkle doinkle, a mipy even. I would love to hug her
Glad you like her Also, has anyone ever noticed that the colorful light stick has all the exact same colors as the Lantern Corps? Red: Rage Orange: Avarice Yellow: Fear Green: Willpower Blue: Hope Indigo: Compassion Pink/Violet: Love White: Life There are the Black Lantern Corps and the Ultraviolet Lantern Corps, but black is the absence of light, and ultraviolet light is invisible to the naked eye

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page