PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 181920

37Bulbasaurs's Avatar37Bulbasaurs

QUOTE originally posted by Sonflower Sunny

Glad to see ya again, Seshie! But, I would like to point out a few more things! Yes, kids being lead by adults is, in fact, how real life works, which makes it a lot worse that the popularity contest is being glorified by adults whom children are supposed to follow!
People aren't responsible for making their every online action a shining beacon of example to follow. They're allowed to be silly and petty and make a fuss about things that don't really need a fuss made about them. Even if a child might see it. If someone is unable to make reasonable judgements about what behavior they see should and shouldn't be emulated, that person should probably not be roaming the Internet unsupervised.

QUOTE originally posted by Sonflower Sunny

I'll be completely honest, I won't 100% call someone an adult until they're 25 (which, again, is when the prefrontal cortex is fully developed!).
This is a pop sci myth.
Lv. 100 — +1,225,679
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Starfallsys's AvatarStarfallsys
I dont know where else to post this but this is my first type race and I cannot claim my fragments,yet it says claim. Is this a bug?

QUOTE originally posted by Starfallsys

I dont know where else to post this but this is my first type race and I cannot claim my fragments,yet it says claim. Is this a bug?
You have to wait an hour after reset to claim them, so you should be able to now!

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Starfallsys's AvatarStarfallsys

QUOTE originally posted by Rosé the Plague

QUOTE originally posted by Starfallsys

You have to wait an hour after reset to claim them, so you should be able to now!
ty ^^
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
again? i feel like we just finished type race ;w;
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @PanicPu

Pages: 123··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page