PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Type Race Announcements >

pvnkbøy's Avatarpvnkbøy
Glad to see ya again, Seshie! But, I would like to point out a few more things! Yes, kids being lead by adults is, in fact, how real life works, which makes it a lot worse that the popularity contest is being glorified by adults whom children are supposed to follow! Another thing to note, is that a handful of players, are, yes, over the age of 18! That's going to be in any game you play, of course! But, we still do have to keep in mind that there are players who are under the age of 18 that range to about 8-10! I've seen quite a few myself while clicking, because in their trainer card, they'll link their parents account! Children of all ages love Pokemon, and, often times, parents who grew up with pokemon will have children who love pokemon who wander into this site, but not the parents! Last thing to share, 15 year olds are still children! I'll be completely honest, I won't 100% call someone an adult until they're 25 (which, again, is when the prefrontal cortex is fully developed!). So, to say that the game is primarily based for adults who played/watched Pokemon, but have rules set in place for kids is a little strange for my brain to understand!
Hey, Chris! Looking back at it, there are a lot of people who add their own art and do their own templates, which can give off who they are almost immediately, which is actually very cool in my personal opinion! So, that would 100% be a con to having it anonymous :( and, to say that you can only use templates given to you and use none of your own art would be ... I don't know how to put it into actual words other than wrong.

Sonora - 16 - hoot/owl

"You weren't quite as bold. Smarter, sharpr, brighter than the rest . . . Now you're sixteen, broke and burning out in style" -gifted kid burnout . Tom O'Donovan TH
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 14 — 117 / 1,018
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
PFP by me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page