PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Styleclass and You: An Introduction

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345··· 262728

Petalpool's AvatarPetalpool
beginner.pnge.png
Oh yea i was just trying to see if i could change the color, wasn't planning on keeping that code but instead editing it xD Also regarding the Alt+1 for making things show up in mobile how does one make it go back to normal without refreshing the page? I tried alt+1 again but it didn't do anything.

Code Maker
Click Here for free templates
Shop
Please visit My shop.
Code by me Avatar by Infernapefan2
Niall's AvatarNiall
grandmaster.pngb.png
Make sure you aren't trying to do it while you are typing, and I think you have to press and hold Alt with the 1 above the Q. Not sure what else it could be? And to return to default you can press and hold Alt, then choose 5. That is the maximum width the site uses c:
beginner.pnge.png
Alt 5 worked splended ^^ Wasn't having any troubles with alt 1- just with getting it back xD ty so much for all the help :3
Manewa's AvatarManewa
master.png
I ran into a little problem with the mobile combapility thing.. The thing came up with one of the templates I've been making to people, so the screenshot is not mine, but... I had the img{height:100%; width:100%;} in a code, and all seemed to be okay with it, but then... It resized the item image and streched it out. In a table, it seems to be in somewhat control, but without it, it automatically resizes the image to cover the whole page. Only way to fix it that I found was to remove the img-tag. So now I'm asking, is this normal, and can it be prevented somehow without risking the mobile combapility being lost?
Avatar is a wolverine-fakemon, made by Eggboy in their artshop for my use
Niall's AvatarNiall
grandmaster.pngb.png
Don't worry, that's an easy fix! First, you want to only use that code if your template has extra pieces besides the top and bottom piece, like a floating image or gif. If your template is just top>text>bottom, then you're okay :) If you do need something to float, you should give it its own style class so that only that single image (or multiple images) is/are affected, but not random ones in tables, for example. Like this:

Code

[style].floatimg>img { code goes here }[/style]
The more than sign ">" specifies that the code only applies to images, same as ".floatimg { img { code here }}"
Manewa's AvatarManewa
master.png
Okay, thanks a lot :) I'll keep this in mind.
Zeta's AvatarZeta
master.pngc+.png
I have been trying to learn how to use tabs, and I have been having trouble with them when they aren't horizontal. For some reason the text box appears like this:

Hidden so it doesn't stretch the post out

This is without any extra coding like alignments, this is actually a copied version of your example in previous comments to see if that would work compared to other coding I have tried. All I did was remove the "horizontal" bit from the "tabbed_interface" part of the code, which is what was said to do in another post I had read. But for the life of me I can't figure out how to get it to look like a normal box like others' About Me codes where they have the tabs on the left. Thank you for your time.
beginner.pnge.png
  • Tab 1
  • Tab 2
Contents 1
Contents 2
Like this?

Code

[styleclass=tabbed_interface][ ][ul][ ][li]Tab 1[/li][ ][li]Tab 2[/li][ ][/ul][ ][styleclass=tab-active]Contents 1[/styleclass][ ][styleclass=tab]Contents 2[/styleclass][ ][/styleclass] [style] li { } li.tab-active { } .tab { } .tab-active { } [/style]
Zeta's AvatarZeta
master.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Petalpool

• Tab 1
  • Tab 2
Contents 1
Contents 2
Like this?

Code

[styleclass=tabbed_interface][ ][ul][ ][li]Tab 1[/li][ ][li]Tab 2[/li][ ][/ul][ ][styleclass=tab-active]Contents 1[/styleclass][ ][styleclass=tab]Contents 2[/styleclass][ ][/styleclass] [style] li { } li.tab-active { } .tab { } .tab-active { } [/style]
This is the code I used for the most part, but even using the code you provided it still shows up with the tab box centered so the boxes show up on the right and it's all squished.
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith
champion.pngc.png
Try messing around with the margins in the code. Set it to something like 2% or whatever you think looks nice.
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection

Pages: 12345··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page