PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 61626364

mandomimir's Avatarmandomimir
sally, thank you for the random lab specials, but why is it that my luck keeps dodging eggs that i actually want to hatch special, like hippopotas or larvitar 😭😭 ah well, at least these bugs will help buff up my DP for the magnemite hunt

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
Score: 0
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

✦code @RAINB0W ✦all forum art (avatar,signature,etc.) by me ✦TR banner by @CaptainNessbot ✦divider from Cute Kawaii Resources
Walking Wake's AvatarWalking Wake
One Shiny Meditite before +400 eggs save me.. One Shiny Meditite.... Save me One Shiny Meditite before +400 eggs...
0/1020
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
I've got so strange déjà vu feeling rn. Again, full albino boosts but... nothing, one delta albino at the beginning of the hunt and NOTHING. I need at least 3 more for friends, Okidogi please I beg you

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

36/550 Buying at 36
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @SilverRaven on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 0
Hunted Mimikyu yesterday since it was POTD with full odds and sei bonus to boot. All I got was 2 shinies and one albino in the 162 eggs I hatched
~Credit for my lovely new avatar goes to AnonymousEspeon~
MissaSinfonia's AvatarMissaSinfonia
😭 we gave up on our recent Dreepy hunt over TR after like, at LEAST 300 hatches without a single special. we're hunting Glameow now and it's going...mildly better. at, uh...210 hatched. and. one single albino. we used a Shiny Charm AND Glameow is the POTD. and yet...while we've hatched 100 and counting Glameow today alone. Nothing. No Specials. this hurts...
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Sept 2023 Bloom Doom Trophy : credit to nïnetynïne and SUNNELIØN Feb 2024 Hydro Vortex Trophy : credit to InkieZach Royal Starcore Collective Ceph - phe/phex previous username : royal-starcore avatar is from 123rf.com/
Reima's AvatarReima
Me at the ending days of Type Race: Oh hey, it's a Sei day, 21 boost. Hmmm..... Yeah I could go for a shiny. Shiny Bombirdier is nice and honestly this would fit one of my characters perfectly. Yes. I'll go for that~ Now: 500+ eggs hatched later, not a single shiny at sight I'll get it But I'm getting sweaty over the fact it's probably going to be the wrong gender and I'll have to continue for a month
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 0
I'm hunting rookidee right now and i didnt see a single shiny until 200 eggs in with maxed odds, i just recently started getting them. None on Sei day xD
Avatar is my character drawn by my best friend theshadyinfidel on discord Considering accepting Victinis as payment in trades...
Amieg's AvatarAmieg
Two sei days with shiny charm boosts added on... 700+ eggs... maximum chain odds minus the hypermode boost... and yet not a single shiny electrike, let alone the male one I'm currently trying to hatch :/
Social interaction scares me, apologies for any awkwardness ^^' Avatar is a photo of a pizza rat that has been featured on various news sites, drawn over by me so that said pizza rat looks like Dante from Devil May Cry (specifically him in the 3rd game, which is what the logo is from as well) 9.5 hours ahead of server time. Journal
0/500 for melan hunt
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
Scatterbug.. over 50% for any special today and nothing.. Annoying..
Alastor - He/They - Asexual Image is a shiny scatterbug drawn by me.
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Albino MALE Sandygast be holding out on me >:/

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Pages: 123··· 61626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page