PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 60616263646566

forebodhi's Avatarforebodhi
442hatches, TEN shinies, ZERO albinos. i just want a white boy sally
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio

QUOTE originally posted by forebodhi

442hatches, TEN shinies, ZERO albinos. i just want a white boy sally
Ahaha I got absolutely reversed situation, 7 albinos and ZERO shiny ahaha

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

18/550 Buying at 20
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Xenomorph on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 5309
beetlegh0st's Avatarbeetlegh0st
I'm trying to get a spicy living dex and need one more spicy albino mudbrey 2,322 hatches and only one spicy albino!!

☆ King | he/they | 19 ☆

Your local gremlin
Tidal's Trade Shop Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon by -Neuvillette- on Toyhouse! It's my oc Tidal! Signature Pagedoll by me! It's my oc Tiny! Divider @fuckyeah-pixels on Tumblr
Type Race: 550
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
hey salsal give me an albino moon so I can end this lil hunt please and thank you. like I appreciate the gems but. I want to hunt Ground things this month! edit: It’s Trapinch day. I used up all my shelter adoptions (180 after giving up on an albino Toedscool for the time being) including the 5 vouchers, 10 of my daycare freebies... and all I have, on Trapinch day, is a single shiny and two albinos? The albinos are fine but ONE SHINY? @Sallykins r u stupid?

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Sally, it's not funny. Masks of Beauty are really expensive, why you can't give me any special when ALL possible boost are on. One albino is all what I asking for Edit: Almost
SolarFeline's AvatarSolarFeline
Here to complain to see if it helps, lol. Ive noticed the more shiny/albino hunts I do, the longer it takes to get each. My litwick hunt is nearing 200 hatches with 2 shinies and no albino, just give me the albino so I can move on! I know thats not really alot compared to some, I see others higher hatch count and just know I am crossing my fingers for you!! We all got this, right?!
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
sitting at 165 hatches at the moment, with around 60-70 of them being yesterday, and nothing. had a level 7 albino radar, a shiny charm, and the sei day with not even a single shiny to show for it. can this hunt please just be nice to me like toxel was...?
finn + blurr | he/they score: 2260 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
Papersquid26's AvatarPapersquid26
Maaannnnn this perroc hunt is starting to annoy me😭😭 435 hatches so far and only 1 albino(and it was hatched before type race) and 11 shinies!! I have my albino radar charged to 7, a Z crystal, and the TR bonus and haven't hatched a single one!! I just need two more and I can finish this hunt, but they just don't want go show up :'))
Let's go Team Black Hole Eclipse!! 3474 >:3c
SooshShark's AvatarSooshShark
I was hoping this hunt wouldn't be too much of a drag ;-; I've hatched 500+ eevees without finding any albinos at all - I've maxed my radar today so fingers crossed one shows itself ;-;
Icon is my fursona, drawn by me. Visit my Trade Thread! Score: 0
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer

QUOTE originally posted by SooshShark

I was hoping this hunt wouldn't be too much of a drag ;-; I've hatched 500+ eevees without finding any albinos at all - I've maxed my radar today so fingers crossed one shows itself ;-;
Hopefully it hatches soon! Eevee always seems to be the meanest to hunt at all, I'm scared of having to hunt it yet again eventually...
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)

Pages: 123··· 60616263646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page