PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lf Artwork for my ocs 2

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123··· 262728

POLL: Who is the the most liked oc of mine.

Total votes: 33

You must be logged in to vote.

Pokeelite5's AvatarPokeelite5
grandmaster.pnge+.png
i need artwork for these ocs of mine since they are mostly once you will meet now or seen. My birthday is oct 12 and i hope for great art of each character. I will wait until the artwork that I requested are done so no rush. if i did request pm me
pokeelite5 mascot is an eevee that loves a greatball and its hat.

Badges

9.pngg.png2.png9.pngm.pngg.pngt.png2.png0.pngo.pngm.png
grandmaster.pnge+.png

my main human ocs

this was sprited by me in the pixelart website a few months ago and now i want to see what they will look like now.

more info

more detailed and a gif.
BSARabbitry's AvatarBSARabbitry
champion.pnge+.png
Do you have anything specific in mind or do you mind if I just work up some stuff? I'm not the greatest at humans yet but I need practice lol you can check my work at https://www.instagram.com/bsarsartdumpandcommissions/ hopefully it lets you see that lol
Avatar Kieran the Tyrantrum reminds you that I support the police! #BackTheBlue
By TLCander!
#AllLivesMatter #EveryoneCreatedEqual God called us to love all and hate nobody~ Currently hoarding all male k.png
All-time Fave, Charizard!
a.png
Also All-Time Fave, Tyrantrum!
a.png
Final All-Time Fave, Noivern!
s.png
Officially MORE than casual; send as you see them!
9.pngk.pnga.pngq.pngt.pngg.pngc.pngj.png2.png
XD001
c.png
Lugia!
d.pngm.pngv.png
Made by me; free to use!
Also made by me! Check out my Icon Shop!
grandmaster.pnge+.png
you can draw then as animal likes cats, dogs with the color and hair styles. They are a team of 12 because it special to me.
champion.pnge+.png
Are any of them specific animals or would you like me to randomize :D also are they like jinkas/cosplay (humans with animal costumes) or are they like 100% animals? It might take a bit to do them all as I'm about 6 hours behind server time (right now it's 1:35 PM for me) and I don't generally get in from chores until this time. PM me and we'll discuss cheap prices and poses :)
Raichi's AvatarRaichi
master.pngc.png
I have an art shop here that you can request the commision of them and Ill do it! I can do either animals or people, im just better at animals :D Art Shop
★ Avatar is Mafuyu Asahina from Project Sekai★ j.pngMy Art Shop c.png
grandmaster.pnge+.png
albert- blue, water user frank- red, fire user yessie- pink, ice user ivan- green, grass user cristal- purple, rock user robert- yellow, electric user alex- gray, flying user benjamin- brown, normal user nathan- orange, uses blast brian- yellow-orange, uses light pokeelite5- navy blue, uses royal powers. pokegirl5- magenta, uses heart this is the info about my 12 ocs that are part of my hero ocs.
grandmaster.pnge+.png
the original picture show only ten but the second show twelve so two more are added if you can add them.
grandmaster.pnge+.png
bump
champion.pnge+.png
Working on the first 2 now! Took me a bit to decide who would be what sorries!

Pages: 123··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page