PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free Tabbed About Me Template

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 1234··· 333435

greatIcy's AvatargreatIcy
this is so useful! thanks!
i lov wheles
sceptios's Avatarsceptios
@Rokon: I like your idea of replacing some of the tab buttons with links. That sounds like something I might possibly want for myself in the future, so I've started experimenting to try to come up with something I like. Hopefully I'll have something to show within the next week. The links will probably end up above the tab buttons because I think it makes more sense to keep the tabs close to the tab buttons.
LeafBlade's AvatarLeafBlade
I love your template!!! Is it okay that I added two more tabs to it on my version? It made me feel like an evil mastermind when it actually worked, because I haven't even looked at code since being a little kid on Myspace and Gaia Online LOL I like being able to edit it, but I didn't want to edit it to a point where you're like "woah, there, that's not cool" so I wanted to check before I start changing colors and committing to the change.
Adding/removing tabs is fine. As far as changing colors go, I don't mind as long as long as care is taken to make sure the colors don't clash too harshly with any of the built-in site skins. I'd prefer that any edits not turn it into an eyesore for anyone, if possible. As long as you don't remove/rename the sceptios-about-me styleclass, people will at least be able to force the colors they see with a site skin, though that only really helps people in the know.
This looks really great I’ll definitely be using when I summon the effort to update my about me. The colours matching your skin is really convenient ^^
Avatar made by xenox My toyhouse
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Athena Cykes.
Update: Added 4-tab and 2-tab versions. The missing tab buttons are replaced with links, so the number of tabs plus the number of links is still 6. I'm not 100% happy with how they turned out, but given my self-imposed color limitations, it's difficult to make the links look both good, distinct, and cohesive with the rest of the design. As far as I'm concerned, it's good enough. I hope people like it! If anything seems off, let me know. Edit: I just noticed the new versions have some minor spacing issues in Firefox. I'll try to look into that when I get a chance. Edit 2: Firefox spacing issue should be fixed now.
weirdofangirl's Avatarweirdofangirl
hey, im just asking because im fairly new here. how do i use the code? do i type/copy and past it kin the about me section? i want to use this template, but wasnt sure how.

QUOTE originally posted by weirdofangirl

hey, im just asking because im fairly new here. how do i use the code? do i type/copy and past it kin the about me section? i want to use this template, but wasnt sure how.
You copy and paste in your about me section and then you fill in blanks or in spaces were it says to If you need more help , ask me :3

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

What RowletPrincess said covers the basics pretty well. If you have any questions that are specific to my template, feel free to ask here as well. It might end up helping someone else too.
KilalaMikal's AvatarKilalaMikal
I think this is a really neat template and I appreciate how helpful you are to everyone who's had issues or questions. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now, and love it. Thank you for making it available for general use!
  • Advertisements
  • Click!
  • Click 2
  • Info
  • X
Lv. 89 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 59 — 10,393 / 10,621
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
Pfp by Me She/her or they/them. Call me Mika, Kil, Kila, Kilala, or Mikal. Send me jokes, puns, and memes! Funny things recieved: 13

Pages: 1234··· 333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page