PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Years Announcement

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345678

LunaOokami's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-flying.pngLunaOokami
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Yay!!! I've already brought that new Radar :) Terra, don't worry I'll find you!!! The Apocalyptic Growlithe is one of my all time faves!!!! Thank-you everyone for making my PFQ life so amazing, none of you really have no idea of how much you've helped me, so again thank-you and I truly wish everyone a great year.
summon_gir.pngl.png6.pnga.pngh.pngsummon_gir.png Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here summon_rex.png7.pngs.pngq.png4.pngsummon_rex.png
Zelphiteen's AvatarZelphiteen
elite.png
Omg, yesss! This is an absolutely awesome update! I will definitely be hunting for albino Pokés from here on out! Thank you for all of your hard work. c: I wish you a happy New Year!
Happy new year to all the staff and farmers around here! Wish each and every one of you an amazing 2015 and much enjoyment with the new features (and much less stress for the staff)!
Avatar made by Wanderpus on Twitch for me as a raffle reward.
Nataku's AvatarNataku
junior.png
couldn't find ledah's albino. Probably overlooked it in my sleepiness. Much reading new things. Also I was close to getting the 200 and now it got lowered for mega evo? Neat. Allow me to pass out from exhaustion now X_x I shall try again tomorrow. Happy new years everyone. EDIT: Dough doesn't show me a tab to get said ring. I have 147 evolutions done which is more than the 50 and am very confused and probably too tired to notice the obvious X_x halp?
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
Kira the Cat's AvatarKira the Cat
champion.pnge+.png
Wow guys, just wow. You guys are absolutely amazing! I'm about to go play with everything like a kid on christmas (I'll see my self out now thank you) and enjoy it all! Thanks for making my otherwise crappy 2014 something spectacular!
Art Credits:
Avatar created with the Catlike Icon Maker website. It is free to use.
Wanna Battle?
Pokemon under level 30 will be refused. Train up and come at me :3
TinyBlueCat's AvatarTinyBlueCat
grandmaster.pnge+.png
You guys are truly amazing. Thank you all so much for your hard work and memories on the site. Keep it up, and here's to a happy new year! :33
Holmes's AvatarHolmes
ultra.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Nataku

couldn't find ledah's albino. Probably overlooked it in my sleepiness.
It's the one on her trainer card, I think. Niet said she hasn't hatched it yet. As stated below, I'm really out of date. XD I guess that's a shiny, not an Albino hahaha. I love these new updates :) Thanks guys. I've never even heard of the Albino thing before... But I'm pretty out of date when it comes to the games. ^^; The last one I played (not counting AS) was Platinum so yeah. Does the Albino Radar effect the Pokeradar in any way? Like does it increase the chances of non-shiny Pokemon being Albino, or can they not be used together?
Kelsium's AvatarKelsium
booster.pnggrandmaster.pngb+.png
Thank you too all :D! And happy new year!!
gif by Gaëlsøn!
I collect Bug Deltas!
Profile Pic & About Me drawn by me!
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
She hasn't hatched it yet XD Click her Egg and check back later? ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Nataku's AvatarNataku
junior.png
Okay and the mega ring thing? Dough doesn't have a tab for it and none of the other ones have it on there or will that be implemented later? -so tired- ghu I'll check back when I'm not half comatose from sleep deprevation.

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page