PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Umbreon's Reemergence

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The Umbreon's Reemergence >

Tabitha Mori's AvatarTabitha Mori

Type Race 2024: Subzero Slammer

Reviews:

QUOTE originally posted by System

- They did an amazing job! Everything was well organised ❤️ This Type Race was extra fun thanks to them ^^ - Very positive, great energy, nice and friendly in the thread - :3 - You were a great leader this TR! I look forward to seeing you around the site lol - thank you for being so kind and supportive, and i’m glad i could help you c: hope to be on a team with you again! -mio - Really enjoyed it <3 - Thanks for hosting - yes! good leader i like - Very good leader, kind, helpful and cheerful! - They did a fantastic job - They were great! - best type race leader I have had since being on the site for 4+ years. <3 - Tabi was an excellent leader!! Really great energy :D - Awesome race - Awesome organization and cheerleading throughout! - Really active all throughout the TR, thank you! - Thank you for being a sweet host <3! - Gg bois - Amazing Leader for my first race. Was super supportive of the team members and really helpful
Hi, PokeNerd! Summons, shinies, albinos, and gems UFT in my shop!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page