PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Honestly, I don't even know anymore. So I know I posted somewhere within probably the first twenty pages and then started making my way through the backlog. At this point, I'm just gonna see how all of this affects (effects?) (no affects looks more correct) my current breeding pairs and if I need to make/buy new ones, so be it. But from my understanding, I think most pairs from this update will likely end up at a higher percentage, even if they will no longer be "max paired". Which, personally, I think is acceptable. I also think that- judging from the posts made after Niet made the decision to nuke the v-wave modifier and gigaremo change, that there's a discrepency between the "majority" of the site and the "majority" of the voices making their opinions known in the thread. Which makes sense. Oftentimes the actual majority are either agreeable or wait and see, meanwhile it's the loud minority disagreeing and making noise. When I initially posted forever ago, concerned about the v-wave and red gigaremo (which who knows if I understood that proposition), I don't think I really understood how either of them worked at the time. Since then, a lot has been better explained (or at least more explanations were given that I could actually comprehend) and generally cleared up. I also think that in the beginning (and probably some still now) lots of people were confused at the changes that are/were going to take place and how they worked and the end-game effect. I also think that a lot of people probably changed their minds while following the thread as things cleared up/made more sense to them and they weren't gut-reacting. However, I am sure that a lot of those people didn't say anything about how their opinions changed. All in all, I think this update will be interesting to see.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page