PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in New request timeout handler

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > New request timeout handler >

SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
Same! The only delay issue I was ever noticing was sometimes grabbing eggs from Daycare or Supplier would take longer, or moving into my fields had a few seconds delay. I just logged on this morning, and the game is practically unplayable for me. Took a minute to move my Pokes into my field because each move would bring up the popup and I'd have to redo it again. Took another two minutes to get to this post. Every action I take is super slow and full of the popups, and changing pages takes 20+ seconds to follow through. I keep having to refresh the page because changing pages isn't bringing up the retry, just sticks on loading.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page