PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

Cycloneferno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCycloneferno
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Emma Aruna

The Issue people have with it... the work is already been done. People Dont Want To Redo it. No matter how easy it will be in the new system. it'll still take decent time out of their own, or theirs and their friends schedules.
I'm entirely unsympathetic to the time argument because Melan hunting for even a single pokemon is a more time consuming activity than setting up breeding pairs in the new system would be. A single hunt can easily take up a week's worth of your time with most of the bonuses active, and that's assuming you only go for one member of the line. Setting up the breeding pairs is a drop in the ocean in comparison. The game gives you everything a veteran player needs to quickly build up breeding pairs on a silver platter, and even if you can't rebuild them all right away, you're only going to be using one at a time under normal circumstances anyway. And besides that, people are all too willing to help if you can't sacrifice your own time for free. And even then, it's not like your current work has actually been erased. Your breeding pairs still work, in fact i'd reckon most if not all of them would be operating much better than they were before. The assumption that work has to be 'redone' presupposes that people with perfect breeding pairs must have them be perfect before they can continue. You'll have to forgive me for seeing people get upset over the most minor of inconveniences over a principled stance that serves to hinder them more than it helps, and concluding they're being overly perfectionist.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page