PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

annador's Avatarannador
Just gonna drop this lad here... no reason of course. :) Anywho onto the thread. I'm really excited to see the changes come about! I'm usually one to shy away from change, but reading it through seems interesting. The in-depth breakdown of the current system is really nice, and helpful to see how the changes will actually have impact. Because the first impulse is definitely "but 80 is less than 99", but the breakdowns help. The nature change will be *very* nice for people that collect specific natures... although as a quiet/naughty collecter who sometimes uses mixed pairs for breeding.. rip extra boost. :') But overall that will be a unique factor and I'm excited for it! The OT change? 100% here for it. So many times I'm able to get one friend on to find a pokemon for me, but finding a third to test for both of us? Little hard. The adjusting compatability for old pairs will be a touch annoying to adjust, since I definitely have many in different evolution stages, but it is what it is. I think it's neat to account for the dynamic changes in evolution. Overall, really pleased with how in depth the post is, compared to what I recall from years ago. Thank you for taking the time to write it all up.
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Summons: ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Score: 7308
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page