PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

Emma Aruna's AvatarEmma Aruna
before i jump into it. im fine with the rest of the update. im ok with whats been left in, or if the stuff that was Axed gets put back. But, Nature/Berry pref change for pairs. i get what alot of people are saying. "it wouldnt be too hard to get pairs" ...Going forward with New Pairs, sure. Replacing old No-Pref pairs? Thats my issue. Even if it is a Nifty Concept. if it was just a couple. no problem. but we are talking about Multiple Fields of pairs. i Only have 4 fields of pairs. and thats around 80 pairs. ish, cuz not everything is paired in a couple spots. or a couple pairs arnt maxxed anyway to give away. but Most All are 99% now. still, thats a decent few. on the Other Hand... i know people with 20-30 Fields of No-Pref pairs.... so just because making the pairs themselves is 'easy' or something with this update, Help or no doing that... several hundred times at that point? needing to re-max them all? thats a huge time sinc, that honestly we've already done. and then i saw some people say, "well, your pairs will still be Good!". which, is great, until... you realize that people spent all that time to get all of those pokemon, just the way they wanted them. i Assume they'd still want to have Max% pairs. I Do. Now, while im Entirely fine with the rest of the update, i felt that saying nothing would leave out The points i find important, and at least bring them up for the friends i know. just from a Couple people i know, or have seen people on this thread mention it, i know in General it will take quite a while to fix their pairs. and Thats a big issue i have with it. we will have to Fix our broken pairs. many hundreds of pairs. and on the point of "If this was done at the Start, this wouldnt be a conversation". well, that is correct, but unfortunately, thats not the case at the moment in This pfq. if i were to play a new game and That was the mechanic, i wouldnt bat an eye, and i'd do it. As it stands now, Im just hoping to help point out the Immense amount of time people have put into their Pokemon over time, only to have to redo everything after this update.
Type Race Points:0 Check out my shop Here! Shinies/Albinos/and random stuff!~ Summons Collecting! 6,31,14,13,8,11,10,11 Clan Banner! Type Race , Dec 2020, score of: 4920 (formerly e/v and canon swap) Type Race , June 2022, score of: 5060
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page