PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

Silverfang405's AvatarSilverfang405
grandmaster.pnge.png
As someone who was critical on parts of the update I do have to say I am sorry if my tone was harsh, I have a hard time conveying tone and even if it wasn't my intention it could have been harsh. I think a big part of the major outcry was the lack of the math in the original post, this community has a lot of people of different ages with different strong suits. Seeing the math layed out was helpful as someone who's not good at it and it helped me feel more comfortable with the possibility of the update even if i didnt say so, we also must realize that in different places we are taught differently so it's helpful to have the person implementing that changes to outright say the effects since they're the one doing the math. I do want to see something happen with the v wave but in regards to ideas I'm not sure what to suggest, if we're talking about gems needing more uses maybe we could have something to do with that? I'm not sure if those would work but maybe the v wave could add a chance of getting more gems from one egg if it matches, I've seen people in the thread commenting on how you only get one with each hatch on non bonus days so maybe this could balance it out. Not sure, just a suggestion as a non coder. Could also possibly make people feel better about using gems for other things. I also agree on berries having more uses, even the hard ones are easy to get due to scours and large gardens. Personally can grow over a hundred of certain berries if I need them
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page