PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

EveRiddle's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEveRiddle
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
I was holding off saying anything until I read through the first post repeatedly. Didn't expect an update post to need to be carefully read through. To give my first impression, I was honestly happy, I liked having the numbers to compare and get a good idea of where the pairs sit even if they don't always match in all elements they still improved. My fears from before were laid to rest and was happy with it. As for the Red gig thing, being able to use gems was appealing. Though I think the gems would've been okay to keep if it didn't cost happiness as well. My main reason for not using it was the happiness drain, I felt kind of like having something that made them depressed/unhappy was kind of mean of me to use, so I didn't. But I would've if the happiness drain eventually got dropped in favour of gems feeding it. Though with the amount of kick back and fuss presented I am not surprised it got dropped sadly. As for the v-wave, am I'm sad to see that get dropped, I was really looking forward to it. Even with the potential negative days where the v-wave may hurt my pkmn I'm breeding, key word 'may', as with all the increases to the breeding as is. Clicking a little more on those days isn't a bad thing, we already click a lot as it is, and need to in order to earn credits. The matching natures part, it was curious and something to fiddle with if something about the pair needs a little boost one way or another. So interesting at the very least. I can't speak for anyone else, but I do think it's just the tension and competitiveness from the type race that are making it so people get demanding or overly negative without any real logical way of explaining themselves unlike during times calmer periods. Still that doesn't mean it was okay. Anyways all in all, I love the update and am looking forward to it. I understand reasons certain things get dropped, but I will hope for reconsider on the v-wave at least. Cause I think it's a change that people have to see in action to see where all the impacts are, and yes I am factoring in the later on update concerning the clicking (stage six I think?) as well and that sort of impact. And I hope you continue to provide the information for comparison sake as it does help those like me whom value being able to think it through looking at what is provided. Thank you for doing so, and thank you for the update.
  • Shop
  • Other sites
  • Forum Info
Drew the avatar myself, for my use. She is a kitty girl I drew in paint for fun of it. Avatar in my about me currently is also drawn by me, she's a harpy but not colored in. Current Type Race score: 0
I have a shop now ^^. Need to work out some sort of banner/button.
Flight Raising, same username don't mind being poked there but not active on that site as much anymore.
I still get anxious on forums, but trying to work on that. Notr: This pfq tabs I'm using can be found in this guide
I will make this thing pretty at some point
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page