PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

QUOTE originally posted by dalia

-snip- what about berries? as a player thats active in type races, tourneys, hunting, etc. i often NEVER use berries (aside from the contests sometimes). i never go to the berry garden because...i just dont need to each berry has a flavor preference that aligns with pokemon flavor preference. so rather than the gem type needing to match the breeding pair, it would instead be the berry flavour matching the pairing flavour preference theres also common berries vs rare, maybe common berries would give the 10 minute use while rare berries have a longer duration, similar to the idea of small/medium/large/flawless gems being used
I love this idea even if it were alongside a gem option. Like maybe a berry is a 5 minute gain and a gem is 10, increase accordingly for rarity/size of berry/gem. The berries would be weaker, but still an option for those wishing to hoard their gems. I've said it before but other than my personal goal of "Have at least 100 of each berry" and for the rare event use case, berries don't do a lot. Yes they make Pokeblock, but if you don't care about that aspect of the site or have a few Pokemon maxed out in each category, they're largely useless. Even trainer customization only take a small amount of each. More ways to use berries is pretty much always a plus in my book
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Inferno Overdrive for June:
Score: 2056
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page