PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Daycare Update 2024 plans

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Daycare Update 2024 plans >

shinekitten's Avatarhypermode-12.pngshinekitten
hypermode.pngultra.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by dalia

i'm gonna refrain from commenting on any of the previous discussion because it is simply too much for my brain personally, i use the red gig every so often, and i'm also building up my wishforge badges, so my initial reaction to the proposed change was hesitant i know it has already been said that there will be no change to the red gig for now. but i want to offer a suggestion: what about berries? as a player thats active in type races, tourneys, hunting, etc. i often NEVER use berries (aside from the contests sometimes). i never go to the berry garden because...i just dont need to each berry has a flavor preference that aligns with pokemon flavor preference. so rather than the gem type needing to match the breeding pair, it would instead be the berry flavour matching the pairing flavour preference theres also common berries vs rare, maybe common berries would give the 10 minute use while rare berries have a longer duration, similar to the idea of small/medium/large/flawless gems being used not only would this offset the issue people have with using gems, but it would also encourage people to use their berry garden more. honestly i wish there was more of a reason to use it, cuz its cute! but as of right now, i just don't have a use for it. perhaps this would be too complicated to implement, or is a silly idea all together, but i just wanted to throw it out there.
I love this idea! More uses for berries would be amazing!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page