PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in mostly making sense (and also not)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > mostly making sense (and also not) >

Azurealis's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAzurealis
hypermode.pngultra.pnge+.png
Why are all the Pokefarm Q mega evolutions so dark? Jirachi: "Mega Evolution keeps it constantly awake. As penance, any wish it grants becomes corrupted and takes on a sinister twist." Shaymin: "Shaymin's compassion for its Trainer has grown with Mega Evolution, and so it gifts them rare beautiful flowers. However, it becomes extremely jealous if its Trainer is with someone else, causing the flowers to wilt away as punishment." Luxray: "Upon Mega Evolution, it embraces its darker side. It becomes more aggressive in pursuit of foes and won't hesitate to unleash a powerful Discharge - not caring who is hurt in the process." Chandelure: "Calling upon its previous evolutions from the Ghost World, Mega Chandelure is ravenous with its desire to consume. If not properly cared for, its trainer will inevitably perish." They're all so sad!

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page