PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Hot Spring Street Happenings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Hot Spring Street Happenings >

Beyata's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBeyata
hypermode.pngultra.png

Some Self-indulgent Role Play (Very long)

April 8th, 2024. The Eclipse Special

Good day my lovely viewers~ It's time for another thrilling installment of Hot Spring Happen-
Beyata abruptly let's out a pained gasp and begins to hold her head between her wings She staggers as she strains to keep her body upright. Beneath the mess of dazzling blue hair there is a pained grimace drawn across her usually serene face. You can make out a single soundless utterance on her rosy lips, 'Boss' With a loud, painful exhale, the hostess tunrs to face her audience once more. Her visage more ragged than just moments before she begins to speak feebly to the onlookers.
I-I'm terribly sorry but unexpected c-complications have come up so the show will have to be delayed~
She puts on the same flowery affect but it feels forced. Off to th sides you can hear the scuttling of stage crew, a certain urgency in each of their movements. A curtain slowly draws across the stage and Beyata, as was typical, does a curtsy to bookend the show Without warning Beyata's legs give in, sending the Blue Bird careening towards the stage like a bird with it's wings newly clipped. Just before her body hits the floor, in a blinding blur, a fox demi-human narrowly manages to catch her. You manage to see them gently carress Beyata's head before the curtains close and the feed cuts
You are unsure of how to parse this occurance. You're sure the girl is well cared for but maybe you'll place a call down at Hot Spring Street to offer you sympathies and support. These thoughts are scarecly able to leave your head before you notice a crackling in the now blackened feed. A lone beastman cloaked in regal robes and sat in a wheelchair appears on your screen.
Run away, Princess. Run far away from here. I'll always be waiting for you. But don't come and find me. The expression on his face is that of anguish. His eyes, so stern in appearance, are small windows to a soul in agony. Take care of yourself. I had a wonderful time being Juan Yun with you.
The speaker says only those few words before wheeling his chair out of view. The broadcast terminates shortly after
That broadcast, whatever it was, had left you at a loss. You wheel over your thoughts in your head while you wait for HSSH to return. Who was this 'Princess' that the beastman referred to? Was this a message for her? Was Beyata's sudden affliction caused by the mysterious caster? Was this a publicity stunt? And why did he look so sad? Soon your regularly scheduled programming returns and with it, the Blue Bird and at her side the fox Demi-Human from before.
Beyata looks to be in much better shape than when you last saw her but is still less radiant tha usual. She evidently is still unable to keep her balance and is leaning on the fox for support.
I'm so terribly sorry about that last little interruption we had~ Miss Beyata came down with something terrible all of a sudden~ I couldn't bare to put more strain on my star so I'll be assisting her with today's show~
An uncharacteristic fierce blush appears on Beyata's face before she turns her gaze away from the crowd
The fox's tail perks up for a moment before they speak once more I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Izumi the owner of this very Hot Spring Street!
April 8th 2024
Ugh my head hurts, what happened there? Oh yeah this is a Pokefarm blog I forgot -I got Hypermode!!!!!!! I'll be sure to make the most of it -I'm starting to collect boxes instead of impulse opening them and I currently have two Boxboxes up for sale -I got to see a partial eclipse today so that was neat -Another scour tournament so that's another free exclusive. Though I'm not on top of the leaderboard yet -Ubercharm has three days left but if my boxboxes sell then I'll have enough for another -Nobody wants to buy my Melan Snorunt -I watched 'Liz and the Blue Bird' the other day with no knowledge of the series it came from and it was wonderful. Very gay and melodramatic, just how I like em. It's free on Tubi so you have no excuse.
And that's it for this installment of Hot Spring Street Happenings~!
Thank you to everybody for staying around~! I'm always so very happy to entertain each and every one of you~
Avatar is offical art of the character Beyata from the game "Sdorica".
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page