PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Hot Spring Street Happenings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Hot Spring Street Happenings >

Beyata's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBeyata
hypermode.pngultra.png
The Sdorica-Dex

What is this?: I'm a massive fan of this gacha game called Sdorica (Note: DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME) and I really like writing fanfic stuff for it especially since nobody else does. I decided on a whim to collect various mons analogous to certain Sdorica characters and write in their custom description about them. Mostly girls. They also all have to be specials because it isn't as cool if they're normal. It's something that gives me goals to strive for and makes me actually write which I am historically rather bad at doing punctually.

This accordion contains the status of hunts for various characters and the status of my writings for them. For the layman I'll include a small blurb about the character to clue you into their basic characteristics. I'll also have a justification for whatever mon I chose for them. As a side note: Alts of characters are denoted by 'SP' in game and I'll be referring to them as such.

Terminology

More will be added as needed/as I remember them. Odds are if I say something weird and don't elaborate it isn't worth explaining but if you really want to know I'd be more than happy to personally talk your ear off about it. Beastman - Anthro animals. Furries pretty much. Some are less furry than others (notably the females) Demi-Human - Vary from Kemonomimi to Monster Girls in terms of the ratio to animal to human. Beyata is a full on Harpy while Kittyeyes just has ears + a tail. Discriminated against heavily and have no home to speak of on Vendacti Vendacti - The continent the game takes place on Eastern Alliance - In the Eastern part of the continent, seperated by an impassable mountain range. A wuxia inspired home for all of Vendacti's beastman. Seperated into sects and further seperated into tribes based on what animal they are. 'Mythic' tribes are based off fictional animals (Komainu, Qilin, Korean Dragons) and can use magic. Naturally they are higher on the power hierarchy than normal animals. Tribes function as a sort of federation of states headed by an 'Arbiter'. Insect Tribe - A tribe of humans who have bonded with insects and get cool insect powers from it. Ruled over by a heridatry monarchy. Violently hated by the people of the Alliance. Bewitching - A mysterious ailment that is turning the Beastman of the Alliance into Humans. In addition to taking on a more human-like appearance, their touch is deadly to any living being and turns them into monsters. Bewitchers eventually succumb to the illness and become monsters themselves. No one knows what causes it and it strikes seemingly at random. The North/Northern Clans - At the north of the continent there's a landmass that's a wasteland of snow. The people who live there belong to the heavily ritualistic Saga Clan. Headed by the Clan Mother and Grand Socreress they are very serious about keeping to tradition.

Izumi

To get this out promptly, Izumi's gender is left ambiguous in the game. It frequently he/hims them but afaik the original script uses gender neutral pronouns. In game if you sort by gender they are listed as 'Other'. So I personally headcanon them as nonbinary. With that out of the way: Izumi is a cheeky fox Demi-human who's next move is never certain to others. They are excessively smug and extremely self-confident with roots dug into every corner of the continent. A true enigma to most everyone, nobody quite knows where they came from and rumors abound about their true nature. Extremely strong There is more to them than I want to let on but let's leave it at that shall we? Izumi is a kitsune so Ninetales is the easy pick for their base version. Alolatales is purely preference. I've already written a piece on them but it's bad, no good, awful. I'll think of another one later. w.png I plan on eventually hunting Melan Ninetales, which version IDK yet, for Izumi's SP. Izumi SP is a version from before the start of the game where they are an edgy swordmaster cloaked in black. The written section I do already have a good idea for what I want to do. The premise is that Izumi walks into an Eastern Alliance Tavern after a 'job' and is harassed by other patrons. Izumi shows them up without missing a beat much to the amusement and terror of onlookers. It ends with Izumi walking out of the bar and getting news of their assignment at Atlas which segways into canon.

Tindoiimu

To preface: I have immense shipping brainrot when it comes to Tindoiimu x Soohyeon. I am the sole person who actually ships this but I will bleed to see these two together. Tindoiimu is the princess to the Insect Tribe but in her youth the Tribe lost a war against the Eastern Alliance and took her as political hostage. She spent those years under Alliance rule playing the part of a demure princess, afraid of bring wrath upon the Tribe with her actions. Plot happens and she becomes obsessed with taking vengeance on the Alliance for what they have done to her people. ........But she begins to feel conflicted, the Alliance has wronged her deeply but it's where she grew up and it's people aren't all responsible for her tragedy. The Insect Tribe aren't part animal like Demi-humans are but rather they pair bond with an insect during a coming of age ceremony. Tindoiimu's insect is a butterfly and particularly a blue one. So naturally a blue Vivillon pattern is an obvious choice. Already wrote her piece and it's mostly a character study ordeal. I really like probing at this component of her personality because I'm in all honesty projecting on her. Also shipping brainrot. Exists within my own fanfic canon.

Kong Soohyeon

A Mythic of the Kyo Tribe, daughter of the Arbiter Kong Maeok. She is secretly a bewitcher but keeps her appearance hidden beneath a veil and relies on a charm to keep the ailment in check. A kind and sweet girl who is a beacon of hope to all but has a sharp wit underneath that. A renowned dancer throughout the Eastern Alliance. Soohyeon is from the 'Kyo' tribe and from very uneducated researching I've figured that it's supposed to be an aquatic type of Korean Dragon. I was kinda at a loss for what to give her (Gyrados didn't feel right) and settled on Dragalge since it gives off similar 'Graceful' vibes as her. I've already done her written portion and I focused on her angst because her character is so brimming with opportunites for it. I also quite like this one. (Shipping Brainrot Ahead) z.png Her SP is more explicitly a dancer than her base form so I should probably give her a mon that learns Dragon Dance. Seadra and Dragonair both fit but we'll see. The written portion will probably be pining because shipping brainrot.

Chiyuki

A ferret beastman with a rare pure white cloak. Famous all over the East for her acting skill, everyone knows the name Hanazono Chiyuki. As of late, at the peak of her stadom, she finds herself feeling rather lonely........... You choose the ferret albino, duh. Idk what I'm gonna write but I'm thinking about making it a letter to Yao like the one she writes after the finals 2.png Another rodent for her SP. Cinccino gives off celebrity vibes so it fits for her SP where she's acting. What I'll write here? No idea, maybe a play or something?

Beyata

The Magnificent Blue Bird of Hot Spring Street and my namesake. She's worked as a hostess on Hot Spring Street her entire life but only recently has come into her own. Generally demure and soft spoken, she is capable of switching on a dime to a more 'aggressive' persona. Harbors a deep affection for her boss, Izumi. I ideally would get a Shiny Articuno but that's currently very much out of my reach. Settled on Oricorio since it's -Blue -A bird -an entertainer Already wrote her story and it's more or less a retelling of her character story in game. Not the happiest with it so I might do something else i.png One day I'll get this for her SP. One day. The written portion will be about her conflicted emotions while doing her 'job'. How she longs for a normal life deep down but has resigned herself to this fate.

Baabaa

Sheep demi-human living in the East. A merchant (not affliated with the merchant union) just trying to get by as a demi-human when the world doesn't want you. Obsessed with money and is willing to go to any lengths necessary if the price for her employment is right. Baabaa Sheepy :)) Idk what I'm gonna write for her like at all. 6.png (Pretend this is Lycanwool) I was thankfully around for the MCW that gave it out but breeding a variant will be a challenge. Lycanwool fits because the bit is that she's a wolf in sheep's clothing metaphorically (She does very awful things). See above.

Valdrir

The Clan Mother to the Northern Saga Tribe. A kind soul with an affinity for nature even in the blasted icy wastes of the north. Deeply committed to the protection of her clan and will do anything in her power to keep her clan safe. Has complicated feelings towards her old friend who was exiled from the clan, Eidatyr (Very very gay). c.png Association with nature, motherly, and albino to represent the white snow of the north. A perfect match and this will likely be my next hunt. Her passage will be about longing for Eidatyr but in a closeted kinda way. 3.png She becomes a very gay pirate in this alt so what's more pirate than Dhelmise? Her passage will be about longing for Eidatyr but in a gay kinda way

Eidatyr

Pirate Captain of Westport. On the surface she may seem brash and rude but deep down she holds sincere kindness for everyone. She was a member of the Northern Saga clan but was exiled for violating their taboos. She still holds a special place in her heart for the Clan Mother however...... p.png Another Melan Hunt, Yay! Another Dhelmise to form a pair with her gf The written bit will take place during the story and be about her internal concerns for Val during the events of the story and how this leads her to realize her love.

Gretta

The Grand Soceress of the Northern Saga Clan she holds countless centuries of wisdom with her. She is a kind and upbeat woman who when needed is always there to provide wisdom for her tribe. She is the product of a strange tradition in which the Clan offers a young candidate to the old Socerer who will impart their knowledge onto them. t.png Currently doing the melan hunt for her. Mysterious woman who lives in the frost and is adept with magic? Froslass fits very nicely and melan in particular is close to her color scheme Written portion will be about her conflicted feelings towards both the clan and Izumi. Light shipping.

Tachilaanda

Tindoiimu's sister and current Queen of the Insect Tribe. Growing up she always felt like she was living in the shadow of her big sister which caused resentment to build over all those years. This caused her personality to morph into something wicked and controlling. After her parents perished and in absence of the rightful heir she took to the throne and commanded her army from there. I know Lurantis isn't a real mantis but it fits her very well. Especially if you look at from the angle of her hiding her true intentions behind her cute demure appearance. Did the writing here already and it's just a basic look at her character, maybe I'll do more in the future? y.png I'll do another Lurantis for her SP but it'll be awhile before I go through with it. This one's written bit is a little more interesting since this alt is from another timeline where she instead reveres her sister. This will be about how her SP's ravenous all consuming fixation on Tindo is scarily similar to her normal version's deep resentment.

To Do: -Sophie -Adelaide/Shirley -Angelia/Sione/Naya
Avatar is offical art of the character Beyata from the game "Sdorica".
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page