PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in New feature: Pokémon Showcase

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > New feature: Pokémon Showcase >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
A new feature has been added to PFQ! The Pokémon Showcase is a new area of your Party, which you can use to show off up to 6 of your Pokémon that otherwise would be hidden away in your Fields. This can be useful for many reasons, but the main ones involve being able to show off individuals that you are particularly proud of - such as your favourite Pokémon, a Legend you recently obtained, Shinies/Albinos/Melans you have, or perhaps Custom Sprites. All of this without taking up one of your limited Party slots so you can keep hatching Eggs as efficiently as ever. Aside from showing off, there are two additional perks for Pokémon placed in these spaces: 1. Only their preferred berry button is shown, ensuring they always receive the maximum EXP per interaction possible. 2. Pokémon with no flavour preference will have the option to be fed an Oran Berry instead, and they will benefit from the "preferred flavour" EXP bonus (and IP bonus for the one making the interaction), allowing them to level up faster. Please note that while they are shown alongside your Party, they are not in your Party. This has consequences including: - They do not receive EXP from the EXP Share or Lucky Egg - They will still take up their space in whatever Field they are in - Their Happiness will continue to increase/decrease depending on that Field - They can also be in your Daycare or Scour Missions while still being shown off They do, however, count as Party Interactions for people interacting with them. (This is actually an engine limitation but it's a "beneficial bug" so I'm keeping it!) Pokémon cannot be in your Showcase and your Party at the same time. If a Pokémon in your Showcase is traded away, it will also disappear from your Showcase. However, the slot is "held" for them, so if you put it back in a Field, or retrieve it from a Dex trade, it will reappear in your Showcase automatically if the slot is still available. I apologise in advance for any custom injected CSS that I may have broken with this update, but overall I hope you enjoy this additional space!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page