PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PSA: Type Race threads are NOT for trading.

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > PSA: Type Race threads are NOT for trading. >

SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

I think there might be a misunderstanding with the suggestion that players maintain a single post linked in the first post. It would absolutely be unreasonable to expect the leader to keep track of every single loan and update accordingly. The suggestion is that the leader add the link to the player's giveaway/loan post in the first post, and then the individual players maintain their own posts to say things are available/unavailable. Similar to the leader adding new teammates to the clicklist. Otherwise that would be a nightmare for the TR leader.
A leader would need to list more than just the post link or a lot of users won't bother. Like say I am leader I would need to have the intro post linked and some sort of probably (table list) of things that are offered in that users post. Otherwise as a normal user looking for someone with what I need i would need to go through every users posts to look for what I need. Also if I am the one with the intro post if I just say I have free pokes that match the team type then the user looking for a certain poke needs to go through each team mates fields and find it. This is no more helpful than just going and looking through users free fields already posted in the trade forums. A team mate going "I need x poke to complete my tr pair if anyone has free spares?" Is a lot more efficient in that those giving out help can see you ask for help and be like "I got you:)". Overall I just feel as though if the type race Team thread is this restrictive on things (that by the response to this thread nobody seems to find a real big problem with) then make limitations for things but don't take away the way we all work as teams. If that makes sense.
My type race5192. My trade thread can be found here
× 167 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page