PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 plans: Round 2!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > 2024 plans: Round 2! >

dalia's Avatardalia
first of all i would like to say i LOVE the "summary of changes" - definitely makes it a lot easier to get the big picture and then dive into the finer details! thank you for that! ive skimmed through the post and i am genuinely so happy to see that our feedback is being heard and acted upon. i dont often post replies to threads like these, mostly because i feel like i'd just be repeating what others have already succinctly said, but also because sometimes i worry my voice won't be heard amongst the masses. i held many of the same concerns as other users regarding the initial change proposals, but a lot of them are addressed here. i'd love to mention them quickly i am VERY happy that there will be no shelter refresh! that was a big worry as an avid melan hunter, so i'm glad that was reconsidered! i love the idea of being able to DP pokemon only after a certain amount of time - i think thats a great compromise from before! all of the interaction changes are exciting - i will admit that party clicks aren't something i go out of my way to do (other than getting my egg timer to 10), so anything that makes it more accessible/incentivised is great! i'll definitely have to do a more in-depth read through later to fully articulate everything, but i did want to acknowledge how these changes make me excited to continue playing pfq. again, i am especially grateful that we are provided the opportunity to give feedback on these changes, especially as these are big things that will change how we all play. edit: the only thing i noticed is that shedinja is still going to be 0 DP points - i recall during the feedback last time that there was a poll where the userbase voted against this. is there any explanation as to why this is being kept as is?
dalia | 25 | they/them | journal sweet and spicy collector! Type Race Score; 0
credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page