PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [POLL] Shelter + Black Flute adjustment proposal

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > [POLL] Shelter + Black Flute adjustment proposal >

I haven't read most of this thread yet so my opinion may change after reading it all, but I'd like to posit it here now regardless. I'm a more casual player and one of the things I love about the site is that I've been playing for years without spending a single penny. Whenever a Hatch Eggs Bred By You tourney appears, I end up feeling irked, since if I ever want to get my own eggs I have to drop 600 GP for a DCP bundle, about 4 weeks worth of ordinary savings to reach the hard goal. I can't imagine what nature hunters have to work with, especially since other hunters probably hatch twice the amount weekly. I don't necessarily suggest using this proposed system, but I very much appreciate making this easier.
Have a great day! "When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom? No. It's when they are forgotten." - Dr. Hiriluk, One Piece
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page