PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Beep Boop I'm a Robot

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Beep Boop I'm a Robot >

Terabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTerabbit
mod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

So I had an eventful day yesterday haha, hatched aboooout 4000+ eggos and I have some babes to show for it. I hatched 8-10 melan omanyte that were fed to Sally because she was hungry, I genuinely lost count of how many I hatched but it was in the span of 2700 eggs haha. now then... my children THE NEW BITTIES!!! All my new LOVLIES!!! <333 This makes me at 8/18 for getting one melan delta minibbit for each type <3

My loathed children/rant

OKAY! i have NOOO right to complain but I will, I hatched these two yesterday, I just want to frame my frustration, I already own 2 melan normal delta minibbit, so now I have enough for the line!!! I also go out of my way to only buy eggs from the prize shop to ensure delta variety and prevent delta parent influence (ditto), so I don't get normal deltas because this hunt would be A LOT cheaper if I just bred Minibbit, but don't want normal delta melans but I KEEP GETTING THEM!! Please.... Sally no more, I'm begging.
and I got to finish off the day with this precious bab <3
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page