PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [CSS] One Button Fields, Egg Labels, Typeless Field Variants

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > [CSS] One Button Fields, Egg Labels, Typeless Field Variants >

Sari's AvatarSari

QUOTE originally posted by Winterbraid

And yet another update! The One Button Field script has been updated to make the buttons even bigger and easier to hit on the mobile version of the site! Of all the scripts I wrote, I think this is definitely the biggest game-changer, so definitely do give it a try! https://github.com/Winterbraid/pokefarm-custom-css/blob/main/one-button-fields.css
Yeeees, I was waiting for this <3 It was already a game-changer before and now it got just perfect x3 Thank you so much for making the button bigger on mobile! I can finally click with four fingers on my small smartphone AND click the right berry every single time <3 Btw I think this probably isn't possible but I wanted to ask still, but is there a way to make the go-to-next-field-button clickable while using more than one finger? (Is this understandable?)
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 180kcr each It's fine to just send a trade :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page