PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #12 - Thoughts in which to delve >

BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I really like the idea of having the 'Fakemon' be more like the regular Pokemon and having more fields for them too! Also I agree that while there are things to do much of it is not overly..umm..useful. I mean the scours are cool so that is a keeper but I think we need more things that we can do with pokemon other than scour and breed (or play dress-up) However I do have an idea is maybe instead of killing off the Pokewalker altogether is to maybe have it set up where you can assign an 'Active' Pokemon to the walker that gains Exp or something while you are on the site doing something like clicking. I know the EXP Share does that too but maybe my idea it to have it focus on one Pokemon rather than all that are in your party. Anyways..I ramble..I like your idea/s especially about having items and features that are usable to all and have more than one use...I look forward to what comes next.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page