PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Shedding Strength: Lucille Aftermath -- [COMPLETED]

Forum Index > Other > Original Fiction > Completed Original Fic > Shedding Strength: Lucille Aftermath -- [COMPLETED] >

KadiroKapira's AvatarKadiroKapira
champion.png

Part 5

Lucille pointed to her sister. “Pilar said the same thing. What wreck? Why can’t I remember anything after meeting up at the school?” Rondrio told Lucille, Pilar, and interested members of the staff as much as he understood about what had landed him and his friends in the hospital while the nurse unwrapped his bandages. Lucille wasn’t sure what bothered her more; the fact that she had a gaping hole in her memory or that someone was able to trap them all in a fake world. As he finished, Kaname wheeled Candice into the room, covered in nearly as many bandages as Rondrio had been. “Oh my goodness,” Rondrio said, tossing back the sheets and springing out of the bed to the astonishment of the nurse. One of the orderlies, throwing up his hands in disbelief, hurriedly left the room. “You’re like one giant band-aid!” Rondrio shouted through a chuckle. “You should talk,” Candice responded hoarsely, staring at his legs. Rondrio glanced down at the many bandages still covering his legs. With a smirk, he looked up and retorted, “Pfft… I make these look good.” Kaname giggled. Candice just gingerly shook her head. “Shut up and heal me.” “On it.” Rondrio gestured for Lucille to join him as he kneeled next to Candice’s wheelchair and smoothly pushed his fingers through the transparent surface housing Selco’s flame. “It’s gonna sting a bit,” he muttered before the embers seeped out of the orb and fluttered to each wound on Candice’s flesh. Lucille noticed the fires were calmer and controlled this time as they worked. Rondrio’s control over them had grown since the last time she’d seen him actively use Selco’s flame to heal. She guessed the flame’s erratic display minutes ago was a sign of it running on autopilot. “My turn.” Lucille similarly slipped her fingers into the Minva Orb, releasing its cool mist once again. The sparkles trailed behind the flames, washing over each area the flames purified. Candice laughed as her wounds seemed to magically disappear. “It tickles!” Kaname smiled. No matter how much Candice squirmed she couldn’t escape the fire and water swarming around her. Lucille was amazed at how well the two orbs worked together, and wondered if the other three had a similar synergy in or out of battle. Her eyes almost lighting with restored strength, Candice sat up straight in the chair. “Feels like… the pain’s—” In mid-sentence, the mist drifted into her mouth, cutting off her words and forcing a cough. Candice shuddered and hugged her chest. Lucille frowned. Selco’s flame returned to its orb, but the mist hadn’t run its course yet? Candice squirmed and groaned. “Like needles… in my chest.” Lucille crouched on the other side of the wheelchair and held Candice’s hand. “The mist isn’t finished yet. Something’s damaged inside.” “Correct,” the doctor confirmed, drawing all their attention. “She suffered three broken ribs in the accident. Can your… vapor also repair broken bone?”
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page