PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🍀 Lucky's Shop! (S/A + Dexing) 🍀

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > 🍀 Lucky's Shop! (S/A + Dexing) 🍀 >

Lucky's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLucky
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
  • INTRO
  • RULES
  • UFT
  • BUYING
  • DEXING
WELCOME TO MY SHOP!

Please read all relevant information before posting. I will not do trades with you if it is clear that you have not read my rules.

Update 5/18/24: since this has been a longtime and repeat issue -- PLEASE always specify what you will pay when requesting dexes! This ensures that I do not have to chase down people who forgot to pay after the request has been completed (check the dexing tab for prices).

(art and code by me)
All PFQ rules apply.

Please link specific Pokemon when buying; I don't do random trades. Also, please state which currency you'll be paying with + how much. I don't need you to link specific Pokemon for dex trades, but I do ask that you state how much you'll be paying (see the dexing tab for prices.)

Please subscribe when you request to buy something! I won't hunt people down. (feel free to unsub once the trade is complete)

I have a fulltime job and prefer not to do trades on mobile, so PLEASE be patient with me especially when it comes to dex trades! (FYI my timezone is EST)

I only take currency for Pokemon unless stated otherwise i.e. do not offer items/other Pokemon/etc.

When dexing, please return my Pokemon ASAP and do not make any changes to them (evolving, changing nickname, taking held items, etc.)

Once you've bought a Pokemon from me, it is 100% yours. I don't care if you keep it, sacrifice it for delta points, etc, as long as you do not turn around and resell it. Thanks!
I sell shiny/albino hunt extras. Please check my first 9 fields for which Pokemon I have available!

First come first serve -- I do not take hunt spots/reservations.
I buy S/A exclusives/variants that I don't already have with GP! Please offer fairly + you can check which ones I already own in my spreadsheet + I may occasionally have to turn down the trade offer if my GP supply is low.

I am also buying S/A Vivillon patterns that I do not already have! Again, please check my spreadsheet to see what I have and don't have.
I have a nearly complete regular living dex including Megas/Totems/Paradoxes & my S/A living dex is mostly complete minus some legendaries/exclusives/variants. I also have a decent amount of melans.

I am sometimes slow to get a hold of newer additions to PFQ, so please check my living dex spreadsheet before asking for dexes. I am also currently missing some of the Super Saiyan Rattata line.

Dex rates:

-free for regular Pokemon (including exclusives/variants)
-1k cr/1 gp per dex for shinies, albinos, and non-S/A megas/legendaries/totems/paradoxes
-5k cr/5 gp/1 zc for S/A megas/totems/legendaries + Silvally formes
-10k cr/10 gp/2 zc for melans + Gholdengo + Terastal Terapagos

Note: Fused Pokemon (Kyurem's formes, Necrozma's formes, and Calyrex's formes) are account-locked and cannot be traded.

I don't have a set limit on how many dexes people can request at one time but please keep in mind that doing a lot of dexes can be time consuming, especially if you don't have many trade slots, and my free time is very limited.
It/its or he/him. Icon is official art from Cardfight!! Vanguard.
Trade shop DO NOT PM me about trades or send unprompted trades! Post in my shop first!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page