PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes >

Meu's AvatarMeu
CSS is one code, but it has a wide range of options. I don't actually know much about it, but I'll try my best to explain. (See this guide if you want to know how to put it all together into a post template.)

Basics (read first!)

The basic formula for a CSS code is [css=CODE1:DEFINITION; CODE2:DEFINITION; ETC.]TEXT[/css]. What makes it different from the rest of the BBCodes is that after the =, you can put any number of things - effectively, multiple codes in one. You just need to separate each code with a semicolon ( ; ). For example, if you wanted to make a post with a background and text color, courier font, and bold text, you can join the four different codes like this.

Code

[css=background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/lNASxUt.png'); color:#b536da; font-family:courier; font-weight:bold;]Hello all.[/css]
Which would become:
Hello all.
(Note: You do not need to put a space after each semicolon, but I personally find it easier to work with.) Most of the following are a lot harder to type out than the simple BBCode (such as [css=font-weight:bold;]TEXT[/css] as opposed to [b]TEXT[/b], but if you're using it in a template or in conjunction with other codes, it saves space and makes it easier to remove and replace, since you don't have to hunt around for the end tag.

font-weight, text-decoration

[in progress]
Troubleshooting guide to be put here!
shop + journal + credit
if my journal is deleted: Art Credit: Avatar & About Me: Zan Forum Signature: Silver
phone lines follow us, like heartbeats in the dusk hold my hand and gush, sweet landscapes from the bus
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page